+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are you a member?

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Are you a member?

The point of marketing is to make your product, in this case Louisiana Tech University, stand out from the crowd of other competing products. You don't do that by doing the same thing everybody else does. "Nation" is done to death. Living in BR, I get the tiger nation and jaguar nation til I am sick of it. Being different is what gets you noticed, not following the crowd. I am fine with "Tech Familly" as an all inclusive term, just no "nation", please.

Varsity Bulldog BRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the rough

"Once again, thank you for the opportunity and the privilege to lead your football program into the future. I look forward to seeing you and the rest of the Bulldog Nation in the stands at Joe Aillet Stadium next season." - Coach Sonny Dykes

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

Good marketing is also knowing when to follow trends and when not to. Nation is hot right now for whatever reason. I'm fine with using it. Heck, who cares as long as we're making forward progress? I don't see how using the word nation could have any negative impact on Tech athletics what-so-ever.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    I don't think it's that bad. NOTHING will ever be that bad.
    The 300 deal was very lame, but I still think the winner of lameness was Willie Wonka!

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    The 300 deal was very lame, but I still think the winner of lameness was Willie Wonka!
    You must not have been in the TAC the night the lady wheeled out her wagon and read to 2 year olds at center court.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    You must not have been in the TAC the night the lady wheeled out her wagon and read to 2 year olds at center court.
    Yep -

Even the 300 doesn't compare....

Yet we still were able to sign Wayne Powell (God rest his soul)....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Yep -

Even the 300 doesn't compare....

Yet we still were able to sign Wayne Powell (God rest his soul)....
    Wayne must have REALLY wanted to come to TECH.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    Nope, missed that one. Was she reading Willie Wonka?

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    Nope, missed that one. Was she reading Willie Wonka?
    I THINK it was Little Red Riding Hood. I was is such shock, I didn't here the story.

+ Reply to Thread