+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The forrest for the trees......

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Re: The forrest for the trees......

I think anybody who agrees.....agrees, and anybody who doesn't....doesn't get it enough to post an argument. So sorry

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    I think anybody who agrees.....agrees, and anybody who doesn't....doesn't get it enough to post an argument. So sorry
    No need for sorrow ......
    I have no desire to "convert" anyone......
    Because missionaries (if honorable) assume a HUGE responsibility IMNHO for the "fate" of their personal prey.

I prefer to merely toss out STUFF for thought.
    I am more than content to play my own hand, and let all other cards fall as they may.

That said, however......
    I admit my agreement with your very concise conclusion for this thread.

Cheers and good night.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    ...and the liberal is down below drilling a hole in the hull.

+ Reply to Thread