+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Saints...Louisiana's Team?

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: The Saints...Louisiana's Team?

Yes I have someone very bitter here today. Bitching about how horrible it is all these people buying Saints stuff just because they are winning. I took the opportunity to remind it about the toothless illiterate idiots who have never set foot on LSU's campus, aren't alums, never watch their games, don't give a lily damn about football, they're just bandwagon hoppers who jumped on when LSU won the NC. She's one of them. It's been real interesting around here today.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Yes I have someone very bitter here today. Bitching about how horrible it is all these people buying Saints stuff just because they are winning. I took the opportunity to remind it about the toothless illiterate idiots who have never set foot on LSU's campus, aren't alums, never watch their games, don't give a lily damn about football, they're just bandwagon hoppers who jumped on when LSU won the NC. She's one of them. It's been real interesting around here today.
    I wonder how many of them were fans of the Cowgirls before they started winning Superbowls in the 90s....

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Are there any other NFL teams in this state?

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Those clowns are the worst! Big time here in Texas as well. Their excuse today, and yes I've heard this morning from 2 already, is "screw New Orleans fans and New Orleans because of the Katrina handouts to the middleclass and poor that were decimated down there. They should have had flood insurance." Amazing!
    \

Screw them sob's tell them if they want to talk smack, start by addressing us with the proper respect. WORLD FREAKING CHAMPIONS

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Are there any other NFL teams in this state?
    Some geographically-challenged Louisianans think the Dallas Cowboys represent Louisiana.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

They need to trade it for TECH gear. And to me, folks that have to cheer for winners only and wear the winner only garb are super insecure people.
    +1 Well stated

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Those clowns are the worst! Big time here in Texas as well. Their excuse today, and yes I've heard this morning from 2 already, is "screw New Orleans fans and New Orleans because of the Katrina handouts to the middleclass and poor that were decimated down there. They should have had flood insurance." Amazing!
    HATERS IN THE HOUSE!!! Steers and queers fellas, steers and queers.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    No sour grapes...The Cowboys deserved the outcome of their game with Minnesota. They were out coached and out played, period. It was a good win by the Saints...it just doesn't change the facts stated.
    Okay.

I do think that the Vikes would have smoked the Colts and the Cowboys would have battled the Colts down to the wire. Cowboys have a good defense and that would have kept them in the game to the 4th qtr. To win, Romo would have to outplay Manning for a couple of series in the 2nd half.

The NFC was stronger than the AFC this year.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Okay.

I do think that the Vikes would have smoked the Colts and the Cowboys would have battled the Colts down to the wire. Cowboys have a good defense and that would have kept them in the game to the 4th qtr. To win, Romo would have to outplay Manning for a couple of series in the 2nd half.

Ding Ding Ding Ding.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Okay.

I didn't see it in Minnesota... :bigcry: One down/off game in the playoffs and it's over.

Congrats to the Saints and their fans. It is good for the citizens of New Orleans. I was happy that they won for my brother. He(like many of you) has suffered through the bad times and never lost hope for the Saints. For that, he is better than me.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post

ask anyone who claims to be a fan if they can name any player on the team other than Bush, Shockey or Brees. Ask if they can remember any of the teams from before Katrina. I bet they can't.

I ran across a guy who quit supporting the Saints after they broke up the "Dome Patrol". I asked him why he wasn't supporting the Saints now. He was pulling for the Colts because he like Peyton. He likes them now because Peyton is good. He liked the Saints then because the "D" was awesome. As soon a Swilling, Jackson, Johnson, and Mills were broken up, he quit watching. That kind of fan we can do without. Next thing you know he will be pulling for the Cowgirls, ugh.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Some geographically-challenged Louisianans think the Dallas Cowboys represent Louisiana.
    I don't think they represent Louisiana, I think they represent America

Seriously though, there are alot of Cowboy fans up here in nwla.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    \

Screw them sob's tell them if they want to talk smack, start by addressing us with the proper respect. WORLD FREAKING CHAMPIONS
    I'm glad you finally changed your avatar.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    I didn't see it in Minnesota... :bigcry: One down/off game in the playoffs and it's over.

Congrats to the Saints and their fans. It is good for the citizens of New Orleans. I was happy that they won for my brother. He(like many of you) has suffered through the bad times and never lost hope for the Saints. For that, he is better than me.
    This is the only thing that has bothered me as a Saints fan. I've watched them since I was little, they are my team. However, everyone in the media keeps saying this was for the city of New Orleans...what about me? I had a lot of damage in Alexandria during the huricane. I have cheered for this team. The Saints represent the majority of the state as well as the gulf coast, but it seems the city of New Orleans is the only place that has fans according to most people.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    This is the only thing that has bothered me as a Saints fan. I've watched them since I was little, they are my team. However, everyone in the media keeps saying this was for the city of New Orleans...what about me? I had a lot of damage in Alexandria during the huricane. I have cheered for this team. The Saints represent the majority of the state as well as the gulf coast, but it seems the city of New Orleans is the only place that has fans according to most people.
    If it's any consolation, I appreciate ya!

Any true diehard member of Who Dat Nation knows who they are and don't need to dash out and suddenly buy Saints' gear. I have had Saints' shirts and hats and flags for decades. Some so worn out they have holes in 'em.

The media is goofy. Pay no attention to them.

+ Reply to Thread