+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The Saints...Louisiana's Team?

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Re: The Saints...Louisiana's Team?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    If you would have read my previous post I mentioned that Benson had said "Louisiana" and blamed the national media to begin with. I have no complaints with the orginization of the New Orleans Saints. Also, screw Saban and Miles, they don't represent the state like the Saints do. They represent the previously mentioned "Waterboy" persona.

well then i owe you some green.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I just hated it that the only person who mentioned the rest of the state was that jackass Benson who wanted to leave the state.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    How many times have you heard the players say the region?..last i checked we fit that category.
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I've heard that a bunch the last 2 days. Especially from Brees and Payton in different interviews.
    These two do mention it. I'm talking about the heads at ESPN and other media outlets. I was in N.O. shortly after the waters receded... I know how it looked. The damage to my house wasn't even close to that. The damage to my house was worse for Gustav. It just pains me to think about the people along the coast of Mississippi and Alabama, in Lake Charles and Grand Isle, that don't get mentioned for the amount they suffered. We as a state took an enormous hit, not just the city of New Orleans, and we all persevered, not just them.
    Maybe if that terrible Dem Governor Blanco was still in Red Stick the national liberal media might be pushing the thank the State thing.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    ask anyone who claims to be a fan if they can name any player on the team other than Bush, Shockey or Brees. Ask if they can remember any of the teams from before Katrina.
    I've had many favorite Saints players. Guido Merkens was a gamer.

Varsity Bulldog Cactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really nice Cactus Rob's Avatar

Did it really take 43 years for this question to be asked?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    I've had many favorite Saints players. Guido Merkens was a gamer.
    Man a Guido reference -

I had forgot about Guido...

I also liked Hobie Brenner also -

Elois Grooms still holds a special place in Saint's fandom for me - got to met him at some CF functions in Minden in the early 90's and played a few rounds of golf with him - his stories of those late 70's and ealry 80's Saints teams were classic...

He was really a neat guy -

These last few days have been unreal - just thinking about all the horrible plays and games that haunted Saints fans for so so long and they have just melted away with that one win -

The two Big Ben losses to Atlanta

The loss to the Snake and the Raiders on MNF

The blowing the big lead 2nd half to the 49ers when a rookie coach put in a rookie by the name of Montana at Candlestick -

Being the first team to lose to the BUCS and the JAGS

Letting Ellard go apeshit crazy against us on MNF

All the close loses to the 49ers in the Montana years

The Snake single handidly handing the game to the Cowboys on a Sunday nite

Watching the dreaded Flacons make the Super Bowl

Watching the BUCS win the Super Bowl

Watching the Panthers go to the Super Bowl

I could go on and on - but I can think about them now and appreciate the fact that I stuck through all those heartbreaks and was rewarded Sunday -

It really really is special
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Watching the Panthers go to the Super Bowl with a QB the Saints didn't want.

fixed it for you

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post

fixed it for you

...but we had Aaron Brooks, for crying out loud!!!

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    I vomitted in my mouth when I read that name.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    OMG I am so glad we don't have that joker any more.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

fixed it for you
    Watching ex Saint QB Marc Bulger have success at the lambs.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Watching ex Saint QB Marc Bulger have success at the lambs.
    Watching ex Saints QB Bobby Hebert slinging the ball -and making the ProBowl- in the Run and Shoot with the Falcons.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Letting Ellard go apeshit crazy against us on MNF
    Ellard or Flipper Anderson?

fixed it for you
    The Saints fans wanted him. Haslett was too busy chasing Saintsations.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Wade/Dave Wilson. Billy Joe Hobert/Tolliver.

Alex Molden over Eddie George with the first round.

+ Reply to Thread