+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WOW -

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: WOW -

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    HUGE for us older folks. I am 38 and have been wishing for this since the early 80's. This is definitely surreal. Can we do it again in the next few seasons? THAT is the question!
    38? You're a baby.

But, someone who is only 10 has been waiting for this their entire life too.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, this has been all my life in the making! WOW! I am still in shock this morning! Wearing my Saints T-Shirt to work - first time without a tie at work for me. I don't care, though! SAINTS HAVE WON THE SUPERBOWL! Hell froze over and I get to wear whatever I want today!

Big Dog westdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the rough

The game last night was amazing. Who would have thought that the Saints could actually pull of a shut out in the second half. And the onside kick....incredible!!!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by westdawg View Post
    The game last night was amazing. Who would have thought that the Saints could actually pull of a shut out in the second half. And the onside kick....incredible!!!
    In it to win it! No guts no glory and baby that was guts!!

OMG I LOVE the SAINTS!!!!!!!!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Sean Peyton and his staff showed us all (including the Dolts) HOW TO WIN a big game against a big-time opponent by taking it to them and showing a new defensive scheme each quarter.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

Football Re: WOW -

Who says good guys finish last?

The Saints won the Super Bowl!

Big Dog westdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the roughwestdawg is a jewel in the rough

that last picture is priceless.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

If you need some more Saints pumping, check out this clip from the Vikings game and watch Coach Peyton motivating his players. Awesome!! What a leader!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT2nk...&feature=email

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by playdablues View Post
    Who says good guys finish last?

The Saints won the Super Bowl!
    What just happened? I still don't believe this. Absolutely crazy. Never thought I would see this day. Parade starts at 5pm tomorrow. if you want to come to the biggest Mardi Gras ever, make your way to New Orleans and join in the biggest Super Bowl party ever!!!!!

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    What just happened? I still don't believe this. Absolutely crazy. Never thought I would see this day. Parade starts at 5pm tomorrow. if you want to come to the biggest Mardi Gras ever, make your way to New Orleans and join in the biggest Super Bowl party ever!!!!!
    I plan to be at the parade tomorrow!

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    I plan to be at the parade tomorrow!
    Me too. I'm trying to get my wife to get off work early so we can be down there for the entire parade. its going to be awesome.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    If you need some more Saints pumping, check out this clip from the Vikings game and watch Coach Peyton motivating his players. Awesome!! What a leader!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT2nk...&feature=email
    I loved Adrian Peterson talking trash to his former college teammate at the 3 minute mark.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Wow is right. The Saints got it done. In their 3 playoff games, they forced 8 turnovers and only gave 1 away. They scored 2 Defensive/ST TDs, Hartwell was 5 of 5 from FG, Morestead did a nice job of punting. Special teams is often overlooked, but the Saints did very well in that area and it is the only reason they won the Vikings game, it sealed the Cards game (Reggie return), and it was a big part of winning the Super Bowl.

Obviously, Brees threw 8 TDs to 0 Ints, and he was just ridiculous last night, picking the Colts apart.

Saints played to win last night, the Colts played not to lose. The Saints played their game, the Colts clammed up a little. Not what I expected from the Colts, and I was kind of worrying that the Saints might clam up some, but Payton came out swinging in both halves. Onside kick, going for it on fourth, absolutely willing to lay it on the line to win the game.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody been listening to "The Saints Are Coming" by U2/ Green Day? Emotional and moving, especially today.

rock version: http://www.last.fm/music/U2/_/The+Saints+Are+Coming

Katrina version: http://www.spike.com/video/u2-saints-are-coming/2783866

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-orlean...ts-31-Colts-17
    video highlights with radio calls

+ Reply to Thread