+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: MTSU fans want to know why Ruston?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: MTSU fans want to know why Ruston?

Quote Originally Posted by kw2292 View Post
    Wow anyone else get really excited for next year after seeing Dawg06 first pic in post #4...that was a top 5 home game as a student. The red out brought so much energy to campus i had almost forgotten. I am really going to miss ruston next year. Gotta start searching for a job close enough to watch us destroy Nevada at home atleast. I really have developed a hate for thta school in my years in ruston
    First pic in post #10 definitely rivals the one in #4...

and the muts better watch out because if they piss us off..... you know what that means..... :icon_wink:

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Win the Belt and play a bowl game in the Superdome...

Or win the WAC and play a bowl game in the Superdome...

Big Dog LongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the rough LongtimeDawgfan's Avatar

http://www.park.lincolnparish.org/
    World class mountain bike trails -

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Squire Creek and Regal Blues win. By a large margin.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Win the Belt and play a bowl game in the Superdome...

Or win the WAC and play a bowl game in the Superdome...
    winner
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    First pic in post #10 definitely rivals the one in #4...

and the muts better watch out because if they piss us off..... you know what that means..... :icon_wink:
    Without a doubt we should have the RBs giving the campus visits for recruits. They are a reason to come to basketball games and sit down low in the student section even if you dont know a thing about the sport.

Id put our danceline top 10 this year nationally.

Varsity Bulldog BlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your time BlueRaiderFn's Avatar

Can't be the real estate:

http://www.thegovernorsclub.com/layo...=187&page=4342

http://www.brentwoodtnhomes.com/Nav....px%2fLNLID%3d2

http://idxpro.cisdata.net/SEARCH/AR1...MyListings/SS5

Plenty of mountain biking to be had:

http://www.destination360.com/north-...-mountains.jpg

I won't even go into the restaurants. There are dozens beyond anything Ruston could hope to offer. Must be the football. I guess he's going to try and build something. Oh well, I'm certain we'll be fine and bowling again next year.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRaiderFn View Post

I won't even go into the restaurants. There are dozens beyond anything Ruston could hope to offer. Must be the football. I guess he's going to try and build something. Oh well, I'm certain we'll be fine and bowling again next year.
    LOL@ hillbilly cooking. Although I'd hazard a guess that many MTSU fans did not know that Ruston had a lot of rich folks and nice houses.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

HA!

Quality over quantity, my friend.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Plenty of mountain biking to be had:

http://www.destination360.com/north-...-mountains.jpg

WOW....been posting on here since 2004......Ruston must have something!!!

Please do not try to compare your cooking to ours. You have a good football team, congrats. Hope you continue dominating ULM and ULL..we hate them too!! But trying to dog Ruston is just stupid. We took your OC, no big deal. It happens. Coaches move on to bigger and better things. Dooley left us for Tennessee....it happens. Just because you see the writing on the wall and you are about to be irrelevant again, go cry somewhere else.....really, since 2004??? You gonna move out of your parent's basement soon?? Enjoy the Sunbelt clown.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LongtimeDawgfan View Post
    http://www.park.lincolnparish.org/
    World class mountain bike trails -
    Need pics.

Varsity Bulldog BlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlueRaiderFn Ultimate jerk and not worth your time BlueRaiderFn's Avatar

"Hillbilly?" and you talk of "rich folks and nice houses?" lol There is more money in Middle Tennessee than you could possibly imagine. The music and health industries alone would blow your mind. Nothing wrong with Ruston per say (although I have to admit that I didn't like living in Louisiana), but it doesn't compare to the area in and around Murfreesboro. Yeah, $150 a plate is "hillbilly cooking" lmao. First response is a flamer...nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    WOW....been posting on here since 2004......Ruston must have something!!!

Please do not try to compare your cooking to ours. You have a good football team, congrats. Hope you continue dominating ULM and ULL..we hate them too!! But trying to dog Ruston is just stupid. We took your OC, no big deal. It happens. Coaches move on to bigger and better things. Dooley left us for Tennessee....it happens. Just because you see the writing on the wall and you are about to be irrelevant again, go cry somewhere else.....really, since 2004??? You gonna move out of your parent's basement soon?? Enjoy the Sunbelt clown.
    Never tried to "dog" Ruston, just point out that the real estate and food markets aren't why he's leaving, far from it.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Guys he is claiming Brentwood, TN and Nashville, TN as Murfreesboro. Murfreesboro is a nice and booming city, but Brentwood or Nashville it is not.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Never tried to "dog" Ruston, just point out that the real estate and food markets aren't why he's leaving, far from it.
    Sorry, but I went to your board. There was some major "dogging" going on.
    Good old Memorial Gym

+ Reply to Thread