+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BBB members that don't post as much as they used to

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Re: BBB members that don't post as much as they used to

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    markay and Cal&Ken don't post like they used to....
    I'm still around.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg View Post
    Good on him.

Let the sustainable possum habitat continue!
    I am a strong proponent of the sustainable possum habitat.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

I don't post as I once did...goes back a little over 2 years...

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Dirty and Bong.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Dirty and Bong.
    We know Dirty just doesn't feel up to it now days. Plus he is all wrapped up in his facebook stuff. Facebook (I hear) is very addictive and may be part of the reason that some of our old standbys are posting less.

Bong...I heard through the grapevine that he was in the sex rehab with Tiger in Hattiesburg. They don't mind a little weed down there, but do frown on stuff like BTE being smuggled in. Imagine that. Tiger was probably looking at Bong's computer screen at the BTE while incarcerated. Okay, now I'm trying to get that image out of my head.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Dirty and Bong.
    And Church Lady.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    And Church Lady.

She's tied to my bedpost

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Old Blue --Techdag knows him. He posted a lot on the old boards and came to some of the tailgates.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

eh, I haven't been posting much in the past few months mostly because I either don't have time, or nothing to contribute to the threads.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Tulsa Dawg and Tulsa Pup

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Tulsa Dawg and Tulsa Pup
    Well, y'all ran them off. :icon_wink:

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Well, y'all ran them off. :icon_wink:
    OK, I wasn't paying much attention to this thread until that post. Made me do a little research... I know there was a spat, and it looks like soon after we lost one of the original posters on this board and his son as regular posters. That is too bad. We need all our Tech supporters.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    OK, I wasn't paying much attention to this thread until that post. Made me do a little research... I know there was a spat, and it looks like soon after we lost one of the original posters on this board and his son as regular posters. That is too bad. We need all our Tech supporters.
    My hope is that those fine men are supporting Tech still, if not BB&B. I feel sure they are. And I still love that poem about Tech Football Tulsa Pup wrote. That still gives me goose bumps and it's framed on my wall at work.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    I went back and looked at it with a quick glance as well. It looks as though I was involved. I barely remember it. Was that about Ryan Moats? I hope I didn't run him off with that thread. The argument got silly, I can see that. I certainly don't see why that would make somebody quit posting. If I was the cause, I certainly have no problem apologizing to them. It looks to me that I was just "funning" with the fact that the debate had reduced itself to the automatic gainsaying of what the other person was saying. Iz jus b'n a silly willie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

I went back and looked at it with a quick glance as well. It looks as though I was involved. I barely remember it. Was that about Ryan Moats? I hope I didn't run him off with that thread. The argument got silly, I can see that. I certainly don't see why that would make somebody quit posting. If I was the cause, I certainly have no problem apologizing to them. It looks to me that I was just "funning" with the fact that the debate had reduced itself to the automatic gainsaying of what the other person was saying. Iz jus b'n a silly willie.
    I don't think it was that thread so much as it was another one if I recall correctly that got pretty heated. The Moats thread started it, though.

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65136

It was this thread I believe and I started the thread. It got rather contentious towards the end of the thread. Page 4 I think.
    Last edited by Dawgmatic; 02-12-2010 at 05:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread