+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anybody have these games recorded?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Anybody have these games recorded?

2009 season:

Fresno
    NMSU
    SJSU
    USU
    Navy
    Nicholls

Please let me know if you have them, thanks.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Re: Anybody have these games recorded?

Have almost all of them on my DVR but not sure how that'll help you.

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    2009 season:

Fresno
    NMSU
    SJSU
    USU
    Navy
    Nicholls

Please let me know if you have them, thanks.
    Sent you a PM

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    Have almost all of them on my DVR but not sure how that'll help you.
    Nicholls and NMSU?

There are 3 ways to get something off DVR:

1. Software that directly puts it on your computer (expensive)
    2. DVD burner (expensive)
    3. VHS

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

The is a lot of talk on the AVI message board about trying to move the files digitally. I didn't do a complete read and there were very few solutions. The one promising avenue seems to be to hook up the dvr and boot in Linux and the drive seems to be recognized by the BIOS. The problem after that is the software to convert to a usable format to burn to DVD. I play the video on my dvr and record to DVD while playing on the TV. This means you convert to analog the reconvert to digital at the DVD recorder. I have not experienced any great degradation in quality.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Here's an OLD one for everyone. I remember being at this game to watch Jerry Rice before he was a household name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHQtH...layer_embedded

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

wow I had no idea the T used to be red...ofcourse I wasn't born when the game was played so that could explain something.

Anyway thanks for posting that link it was cool to see....

+ Reply to Thread