+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: 2/17 UTAH STATE game

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2/17 UTAH STATE game

I was proud of the effort last night. Tough loss for sure but we all knew that USU was going to be tough. I haven't really looked at the stats but watching it on TV it felt like we were outplayed pretty bad but just wouldn't go away. It felt like we took a lot of long/contested shots and didn't have anybody in place to get the offensive rebounds. I was dissapointed we weren't able to pull down the missed freethrow late when we had it within one posession. We fought till the end and I'm proud of the team. We still need more depth and we still have work to do with our starters.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

I was really impressed with the fan turnout at Utah State, puts us to shame.

Thought guys played hard, just couldn't keep it together with less than 3 minutes to go: 2 bad shot selections by Guyton, Guyton poor turnover with that kind of pass attempt at that point in game, Mag not blocking guy out on free throw to get rebound and just went to side of basket. Anyone notice Mag made dang sure to block out guy on next free throw attempt. Just couple guys had a brain fart late in game. Utah St relentless in how they are so good running screens low to high with guards and always many sharp passes before a shot.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Effort was great. We made several unforced mistakes in the first half or would have gone into second half with the lead. On ESPN, the USU fans are complaining about the refs. They are saying that they beat us and the refs. Right, I think we should be saying that we covered the spread dispite the refs. I think we match up pretty well against them and can beat them in the conference tourney. The only team I am afraid of is NMSU. We don't have an answer for them anywhere on our bench.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Effort was great. We made several unforced mistakes in the first half or would have gone into second half with the lead. On ESPN, the USU fans are complaining about the refs. They are saying that they beat us and the refs. Right, I think we should be saying that we covered the spread dispite the refs. I think we match up pretty well against them and can beat them in the conference tourney. The only team I am afraid of is NMSU. We don't have an answer for them anywhere on our bench.
    Just hope that NMSU is on the opposite side of the bracket.

As for USU, if we play in Reno, we win! That simple!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post

You and Ray didn't concentrate hard enough leading up to the game....

This one's on ya'lll
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post

This one's on ya'lll
    I did my part for the whole game. I think Ray fell asleep or something. Otherwise, this one would have been ours!:icon_wink:

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post

This one's on ya'lll
    You're probably right. I had to walk out of the room numerous times because I just couldn't handle it. That's not like me. I would have been fine watching the game in person where I could scream my head off and act like an idiot with the rest of you guys. All I was doing last night was making a fool out of myself yelling at the refs and shot selection at home. But I shouldn't have kept walking out of the room.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    You're probably right. I had to walk out of the room numerous times because I just couldn't handle it. That's not like me. I would have been fine watching the game in person where I could scream my head off and act like an idiot with the rest of you guys. All I was doing last night was making a fool out of myself yelling at the refs and shot selection at home. But I shouldn't have kept walking out of the room.
    Dang it, Ray! I knew it!:icon_wink:

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    Officials excuse is lame. Magnum got man handled under the basket.

We aren't going to win another close game if this is our last sequence of plays. USU miss, Guyton throws it away on a foolish 2-4 fast break. Magnum makes a stupid foul to send USU to the line. USU misses, Magnum gets PUSHED out of the way, and one.

When two starting seniors are playing like that within a minute you will not win a close game.

On the shove, most officiating crews won't class that under a minute.
    Hey! I'm the last guy to use the officials excuse! I just thought I'd mention how inept they appeared to be in calling even simple possession calls. We got beat by a good team. I just hope we can make a hell of a run at the WAC tourney.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

+ Reply to Thread