+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pro day?

Varsity Bulldog ajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really niceajs008 is just really nice ajs008's Avatar

Re: Pro day?

I would like to see Smith line up next to Sed Ellis and provide some Depth on the Saints line.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ajs008 View Post
    I would like to see Smith line up next to Sed Ellis and provide some Depth on the Saints line.
    He would be a steal for us in the 2nd. Get an OLB (Kindel or Witherspoon) in the first round and a beefed up Smith at DT in the 2nd. That said, I have seen some of the same reports Coach mentioned.

Champ nytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant future

Boo is definetly second round worthy in my opinion. The Senior Bowl is a sham of a game which allows for double teaming. He's goin to perform well in his upcoming workouts. Can't wait to see the numbers he puts up, because there going to be impressive.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by ajs008 View Post
    I think I would have rather seen Boo for just one more year line up next to Mount Ellis & provide our Bulldogs with an imprenitable defensive line!!

Big Dog 8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game8411 is on top of his/her game

For what its worth, I agree toatally Coach.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Check this out.
    New Orleans Saints 2010 Team Needs

1.) Nose Tackle
    If the Saints had one glaring weakness last season it was their inability to stop the run. And until their playoff run, it seemed to pop up at all the wrong times. Sedrick Ellis is a great player when he’s healthy, but he needs a big run clogging nose next to him. It might free up the linebackers to make more plays as well. I’m not as down on Scott Fujita as a lot of people seem. Dan Williams used to look like a guy that could fall, but his stock has probably risen too high at this point. Brian Price isn’t the right kind of tackle. And I don’t know if Jared Odrick will be around anymore either. I think the guy the Saints will look at is D’Anthony Smith out of La Tech in the second round. Cam Thomas, Torrell Troup, and Vince Oghobaase are all later options as well.

http://draftzoo.com/team-needs-2/no/

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Check this out.
    New Orleans Saints 2010 Team Needs

1.) Nose Tackle
    If the Saints had one glaring weakness last season it was their inability to stop the run. And until their playoff run, it seemed to pop up at all the wrong times. Sedrick Ellis is a great player when he’s healthy, but he needs a big run clogging nose next to him. It might free up the linebackers to make more plays as well. I’m not as down on Scott Fujita as a lot of people seem. Dan Williams used to look like a guy that could fall, but his stock has probably risen too high at this point. Brian Price isn’t the right kind of tackle. And I don’t know if Jared Odrick will be around anymore either. I think the guy the Saints will look at is D’Anthony Smith out of La Tech in the second round. Cam Thomas, Torrell Troup, and Vince Oghobaase are all later options as well.

http://draftzoo.com/team-needs-2/no/
    That would make me very very happy!!!

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

please ignore the gsu thread

+ Reply to Thread