+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great game guys! Very impressed!

Puppy aggiesports is just really niceaggiesports is just really niceaggiesports is just really niceaggiesports is just really niceaggiesports is just really niceaggiesports is just really niceaggiesports is just really niceaggiesports is just really niceaggiesports is just really niceaggiesports is just really niceaggiesports is just really nice

Great game guys! Very impressed!

Wow! You guys sure battled TOUGH! They played with a TON of heart tonight. That was anybody's. I really really hope we avoid you in the WAC tourney. You have one hell of a team, and one hell of a coach IMO. Well done. Aggies get a win by the skin of their teeth!

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

Re: Great game guys! Very impressed!

+1 for not bashing us, and having a real conversation.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

I still say we have a more talented team..but the crowd/ depth came through for you guys tonight.

Still say NMSU, Nevada, and maybe fresno are tougher matchups for us minus the crowd..but you can't really take that away

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

I wish we had a student section like that, ill admit im a lil jealous. But we are workin out it!

Puppy USU78 seems to have something between the earsUSU78 seems to have something between the earsUSU78 seems to have something between the earsUSU78 seems to have something between the earsUSU78 seems to have something between the earsUSU78 seems to have something between the ears

Your kids sure battled all game long. Those are frustrating games, with a couple of heavyweights giving and taking bodyblows for 2 hours.

I think your kids knock the NewMags out in Reno in the semis.

Great game.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Utah must have some great high school basketball. I noticed that 8 of your players are frome the state of Utah. Louisiana has great high school football, but lousy high school basketball. We have no players from Louisiana on our team.

Puppy aglicious Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaglicious Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaglicious Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaglicious Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaglicious Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaglicious Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaglicious Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Thumbs Up Re: Great game guys! Very impressed!

Agreed. Great game and great effort by the Bulldogs tonight. I have to admit I wasn't convinced this game was going to be close before it started but the Bulldogs played incredibly well and helped put on a showcase for the conference.

Good luck until the tourney!

+ Reply to Thread