+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Olympic Medal Count

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Canada Women's Hockey Team

People should care just as much about them partying after winning a gold metal as they do about watching Olympic curling...people need to get over it already and let these girls have their moment in the sun and stop trying to rain on their parade.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: Favorite Winter Olympic Sport

Fooooooosball!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

Re: Favorite Winter Olympic Sport

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Curling - a combination of shuffleboard and housecleaning.

I agree. I have to admit though, the more I watch curling, the more I'm getting into it. I actually Googled it and found it very interesting after reading the rules and how long it's been around. Never knew it has been around for that long....16th century.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

It is my understanding that the arena was cleared after the game and then the party took place. In that case it was basically a private affair and is a matter for the Canadians only.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    It is my understanding that the arena was cleared after the game and then the party took place. In that case it was basically a private affair and is a matter for the Canadians only.
    The arena was not completely cleared. Numerous photographers and reporters were still there, essentially making this a spectacle for the world to see. The girls weren't doing this discretely either. Posing and talking to reporters shows that they knew this would be widely reported.

IOC's executive director, Gilbert Felli, said the antics were "not what we want to see."
    "If they celebrate in the changing room, that's one thing," he said, "but not in public."

+ Reply to Thread