+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want to apologize to all my BB&B

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Re: I want to apologize to all my BB&B

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    Everyone knows the real shady stuff goes down at the Huddle House.

Word!

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Dear BB&B'ers, I would also like to take this oppertunity to tell you all that I accept any transgressions that I have commited. I, unlike the whiny pro athletes of today, take full responsibility for everything and in no way am I apologetic. I'm glad I have lived my life the way I have and I will continue to live it that way.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    Dear BB&B'ers, I would also like to take this oppertunity to tell you all that I accept any transgressions that I have commited. I, unlike the whiny pro athletes of today, take full responsibility for everything and in no way am I apologetic. I'm glad I have lived my life the way I have and I will continue to live it that way.
    NICE.... but did you have to read that?

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

I'd like to take this time to apologize tho the BBB'ers and the NWLATAG group for getting drunk at one football game and wiping-out on the way down the hill by the TAC with the cooler of food left from the tailgate. In this catastrophic moment the cooler flipped over and, among other foodstuffs, about 150 weiners got real dirty on the voyage down the hill. This is about as close toTigers "record" as I'll ever get and I do apologize for my previous trangressions. (Just ask JAB or JDUB!)
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    I'd like to take this time to apologize tho the BBB'ers and the NWLATAG group for getting drunk at one football game and wiping-out on the way down the hill by the TAC with the cooler of food left from the tailgate. In this catastrophic moment the cooler flipped over and, among other foodstuffs, about 150 weiners got real dirty on the voyage down the hill. This is about as close toTigers "record" as I'll ever get and I do apologize for my previous trangressions. (Just ask JAB or JDUB!)

They taseted fine at the next tailgate. No harm, no foul

+ Reply to Thread