+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Healthcare to be pushed through anyways

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Healthcare to be pushed through anyways

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    congrats Democrats. Just like Social Security, this will not be popular but necessary and people will see that it is for the best. I am so glad to finally see them grow a pair and stand up to the rather do absolutely nothing Republicans. Stop calling yourself a Christian if you lack the compassion to look out for the people who don't have health care. Jesus would be ashamed. 32 million people will be safe from the devastating cost of getting sick and its about time.
    Who in the hell are YOU to talk about morality and compassion? Who the hell are YOU to think the government should legislate morality? It CANNOT be legislated.

My wife and I, as most Christians do, donate to the church and to charities. We also employ people, many who wouldn't have work otherwise. We are by no means wealthy. Who the hell are YOU, or the government, to say what people should and should not do with their money. My family and many others "look out for people", as you say should be done. People do it. But it should be a personal CHOICE as to how and who we want to "look out for." What the hell do YOU do. I suspect all you do is expect and demand SOMEONE ELSE do it. Individuals are a helluva lot more efficient in "looking out for people" than the government. Don't preach morality or attempt to define what is moral. You don't have a clue.

You obviously believe in entitlements, without understanding what they are, what they provide, or what results from them. You have been asked many questions and given opportunities to defend your position. You refuse, obviously because you have absolutely NO IDEA what it is you support and NO CLUE as to why you support it. My conjecture is that you think someone other than yourself has more money than you do, and they OWE. I suspect you are a labor union member, probably UAW, and have been programmed to believe you are ENTITLED, while understanding ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about what it takes to build and maintain business and CREATE commerce. Without capitalism, no economic success would have happened in our great country. Unfortunately, people such as yourself have absolutely no understanding of "what it takes" and have their hand out. Mentality such as yours has destroyed the largest and most successful corporation in our country's history because of ignorance and GREED. And still, you want to be provided more, only now from the government. You and your ilk are on the brink of destroying the free and great society of the United States of America. You make me ashamed to call you "countryman", and YOU should be ashamed of yourself.

I strongly question your intelligence, your honesty and most of all, your integrity. As you are obviously a very judgemental person, you should question your judgement. I certainly do. For God's sake and for the sake of your fellow Americans, wake up, study, learn, and redeem yourself.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Nobama will keep trying to intimidate the Supreme Court. He cares not about the rules of law or what is proper per the court....any court. I'm sorry but I see this guy as wanting to be a dictator of the first degree and he will try and smile and lie his way through until he's there IMHO. I trust him not!
    I agree. But I honesly can't understand why people can't see through him. I guess I don't get it, but I have never found him to be an effective orator. Given the fact he doesn't say anything aside, I find his manner and delivery ineffective, not to mention irritating. I don't see how so many Americans find him a wonderful speaker. His style reminds me of Frank Costanza.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

of course it's ludicrous to say that we have the moral obligation to force others to provide healthcare for those who can't afford it. but this, like all other entitlement issues, is less about morality and more about simple economic feasibility. the bigger government gets, the less sustainable our standard of living becomes. i'm not saying that it would be the end of the world for everyone in america to live in one-bedroom shotgun shacks, but i'm pretty sure that most of the people who support this sort of thing don't want that.

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    32 million people will be safe from the devastating cost of getting sick and its about time.
    What about the half trillion dollars taken away from Medicare? Now, people who have provided for themselves their entire lives will have less accessible, less affordable, and less quality healthcare. They are the people that need it most. WHAT ABOUT THEM? Where is your and the government's COMPASSION for the people who have provided for themselves and provided for OTHERS their entire lives?

Will you answer this question?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Per Salty's ridiculous comments about VA and Government quality of healthcare. Yes, even with a CNN spin since it's passed already.

link
    VA hospital may have infected 1,800 veterans with HIV...

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Is there a comparison number between the VA and private healthcare?

1800 is a drop in the bucket compared to the millions the VA take care of. It's not like private healthcare has a sparkling record of patient safety.

Unfortunate, though.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Tyler, from your article:

"In June, Palomar Hospital in San Diego, California, has sent certified letters to 3,400 patients who underwent colonoscopy and other similar procedures, informing the patients that there may be a potential of infection from items used and reused in the procedures."

The VA provides very good medical care to the Nation's veterans who can't afford to go to the private sector.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, what Stodgdog said. great post.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

comments not pointed at your TYLER

And if you think it is going to stop our idiot executive branch in any way, you are psycho. They refuse to listen to the American public because they are smarter than we are. As a country, the last number I heard was 59% don't want this plan. And it was so important that we had to vote it in now. However, nothing happens for 3 1/2 more years. I am sick of getting crapped on. Eventually, the majority has to rule on something don't they? Or have we completely bailed on the idea that we are a democracy? Of course I guess there is no stopping a group of legislators from passing a bunch of crap laws that they never have to abide by.

rant over.

For Salty per his "Government healthcare and the VAA and VA hospital/medical care are great" comments .

FoxNews.com
    EXCLUSIVE: A FoxNews.com investigation reveals how the Veterans Affairs Administration — tasked with the medical care of millions of America's fighting men and women — is using millions in taxpayer funds to maintain hundreds of vacant buildings that have fallen into a state of deplorable disrepair.
    Crumbling State of Veterans Affairs

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/08/31...ous-buildings/

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    For Salty per his "Government healthcare and the VAA and VA hospital/medical care are great" comments .

FoxNews.com
    EXCLUSIVE: A FoxNews.com investigation reveals how the Veterans Affairs Administration — tasked with the medical care of millions of America's fighting men and women — is using millions in taxpayer funds to maintain hundreds of vacant buildings that have fallen into a state of deplorable disrepair.
    Crumbling State of Veterans Affairs

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/08/31...ous-buildings/
    Tyler, what does this have to do with the quality of VA health care?

Have you ever visited a VA Medical Center or been treated at one?

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Tyler, what does this have to do with the quality of VA health care?

Have you ever visited a VA Medical Center or been treated at one?
    I already posted a bunch of info/articles per the "poor" quality of Gov/VA health care on BB&B. And you've read some of it. Go look it back up. There's nationwide article on this about once every 3 months. And no, thank the Good Lord I haven't needed the VA.

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

Salty had a lobotomy at the VA

Quote Originally Posted by ddgravy View Post
    Salty had a lobotomy at the VA
    "Thanks, I needed that!"

+ Reply to Thread