+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NICE WIN!!!!! Congrats!

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Re: NICE WIN!!!!! Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    The fact that we won this game with only 1 assist from the starting PG also says a lot too.

I did notice that KG was doing more of the ball handling yesterday and he distributed the ball to others very well. Of course, getting assists didn't help his scoring average, but it helped the team get the win.

KG is a team player with great individual talent. We're going to miss more than his ability to score next year.
    As long as KG continues to throw up bricks somebody's gonna have to pick up the slack. If it's a PG then so be it.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    As long as KG continues to throw up bricks somebody's gonna have to pick up the slack. If it's a PG then so be it.
    Exactly. The move of KG to point and DB to shooting guard appeared to be a good coaching decision yesterday. We may see more of this in future games. It's great that we have this option.

I believe our starting 5 can compete with anyone when we are playing good ball. We probably won't win the WAC regular season, but we will have a team that can win the WAC tournament. I wonder what the odds on the DAWGS winning will be prior to the tournament. Last year we were at 40-1.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    Exactly. The move of KG to point and DB to shooting guard appeared to be a good coaching decision yesterday. We may see more of this in future games. It's great that we have this option.

I believe our starting 5 can compete with anyone when we are playing good ball. We probably won't win the WAC regular season, but we will have a team that can win the WAC tournament. I wonder what the odds on the DAWGS winning will be prior to the tournament. Last year we were at 40-1.
    Chances of winning the WAC tournament IMO...
    Utah State - 25%
    Nevada - 25%
    LA Tech - 25%
    NM State - 25%

I think Fresno has the best chance of a first round upset, and SJSU and Idaho have an outside shot at a first round upset. I think the #1 seed (USU) will have the only automatic first round win over Hawaii/Boise.

+ Reply to Thread