+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PM's Maxed Out

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

PM's Maxed Out

What is up with the PM's? I log in tonight and I am maxed out even though I have not had a PM since June. Did the mods reduce the size of the PM space available?

Sorry if this is covered in another thread, I did not see it if it is.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: PM's Maxed Out

Yes we did. We have everyone's set at 100 (formerly 200). It's sent, saved and recieved. We were informed that we needed to clear some space on our server, and this is just one of MANY things that we've done to help reduce space. Hopefully with most of them, it won't affect users in any way.

I temporarily moved it up to 125 to allow you (and anyone else affected) to go through your messages and save what you want to save and delete what you can delete without missing out on anymore.

Any more questions, please ask.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Re: PM's Maxed Out

Well, that would explain it.

Thanks!!

+ Reply to Thread