+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/24 FRESNO STATE game

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Thumbs Up Re: 2/24 FRESNO STATE game

I'm pumped!!! Let's GET IT ON!!!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog cranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the ears

Re: 2/24 FRESNO STATE game

Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg View Post
    I'm pumped!!! Let's GET IT ON!!!!!!!

Anyway to watch? uh, the game that is!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranberry View Post
    Anyway to watch? uh, the game that is!
    http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-louisiana-tech.html

Varsity Bulldog cranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the ears

thanks!!!!!!!!!!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Slow out of the chute tonight...or is it slow out of the shoot?

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Frown Re: 2/24 FRESNO STATE game

We're lucky they are playing as bad as we are here at the front end!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Slow out of the chute tonight...or is it slow out of the shoot?
    WOW, can't make a layup and no rebounding!!

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

My video is choppy. Is it my slow computer, or it does that for y'all, too? Better than nothing, I guess, but annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    My video is choppy. Is it my slow computer, or it does that for y'all, too? Better than nothing, I guess, but annoying.
    Here we are in Ruston...watching ChannelSurfing. We should be ashamed. :icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    channelsurfing working pretty good for me

Mine is running pretty smooth. I'm on All Access. Don't know if channelsurfing is the same or not.

How can we miss so many lay-ups???

Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg View Post
    How can we miss so many lay-ups???
    sloppy, sloppy play

Puppy thomassmith is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by techfan4life View Post
    I'm surprised there wasn't a big marketing campaign like $1 tickets or something similar to get people in the stands. At least put this game in the face of students through daily e-mail blasts, campus banners, posters, etc. But nothing. Go figure. They are offering a discount for FCA students and their parents, but that's just not enough.
    Do you think you are being helpful fan by making comments on a topic you know nothing about? As far as an e-mail blast, I am one of the 15,000 people that have provided my email to the ticket office, so I got the e-mail about the game. I am also one of the 2,000+ people on the facebook page, so I got the info on the game from there as well. I have also seen the WAC Flex Pack advertisement, flyers distributed, and the newspaper ad that ran in the RDL.

There are basketball posters all around Ruston and campus...more than I have ever seen before…

What else do you need to encourage you to go to the game? One final thing, if they charge $1 for tickets, they can't afford to do any marketing.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Here we are in Ruston...watching ChannelSurfing. We should be ashamed. :icon_wink:
    I was actually thinking that very thing as I was typing that my video was choppy. We should be there.

+ Reply to Thread