+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 2/24 FRESNO STATE game

Varsity Bulldog buchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the ears

Re: 2/24 FRESNO STATE game

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I didn't know they had it listed wrong. Probably just to get some attention to the Site. :icon_wink:
    I wouldnt doubt it... the only thing its good for is stats and links to the other Websites! :icon_wink:

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

The officials were bad - but what's new about that?? I thought the game turned at the start of the second half. We can't afford to go 6+ minutes without scoring and let a 5 point lead turn into a 7 point deficit against a team as good as Fresno. And, they shot 70% from the free throw line and we shot 60%. Take care of those two things and the poor officiating is a moot point. The girls made quite a few poor decisions last night but they fought all the way so they have my continued support.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan View Post
    The officials were bad - but what's new about that?? I thought the game turned at the start of the second half. We can't afford to go 6+ minutes without scoring and let a 5 point lead turn into a 7 point deficit against a team as good as Fresno. And, they shot 70% from the free throw line and we shot 60%. Take care of those two things and the poor officiating is a moot point. The girls made quite a few poor decisions last night but they fought all the way so they have my continued support.
    You are correct. Of course, their defense had a lot to do with that. The game was a defensive battle. Just the little things - like making sure the player isn't in their comfort spot for shooting - a step or two off. That causes a lot of misfires and lost points.

Anyway, this game should give us all hope for the tournament.

First up, though.......... NEVADA on Saturday! Need to get a little revenge. If Spoon can get these players pumped up again, we can take Nevada and make sure we get that second seed.

+ Reply to Thread