+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/25 BOISE STATE game

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Basketball 2/25 BOISE STATE game

Men's Basketball (21-6)

Day: Thursday
    Date: Feb. 25, 2010
    Time: 7:00 p.m. CT

Head Coach: Kerry Rupp
    Roster: Click Here

Opponent Info:

Boise State (12-15)

Mascot: Broncos
    Conference: WAC
    Head Coach: Greg Graham
    Roster: Click Here
    Schedule: Click Here

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: 2/25 BOISE STATE game

I will be in Lake Chuck Thursday nite so I gave Maddawg my tickets -

I plan to be back in time for Saturday's game....

Need these two to get us to 23 wins -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

We'll roll if the team takes BSU seriously.

Varsity Bulldog jaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nicejaguars2471 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    We'll roll if the team takes BSU seriously.
    i will be there to watch the last two home games looking foward to meeting you guys am comming alll the way from the bahamas

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jaguars2471 View Post
    i will be there to watch the last two home games looking foward to meeting you guys am comming alll the way from the bahamas
    safe travels

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Saw magnum rolle on campus today..told him to keep winning and he just laughed and said we will.

I hope we can really blow boise out of the gym thursday to build off the bracketbuster momentum.

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by kw2292 View Post
    Saw magnum rolle on campus today..told him to keep winning and he just laughed and said we will.

I hope we can really blow boise out of the gym thursday to build off the bracketbuster momentum.
    big man on campus! Magnum seems to be a great representative of what kind of athelete we have and want at TECH!

Im looking forward to the game, although being in the middle of finals, Im not expecting much student turnout. (I may have to miss my first mbb within driving distance this year :bigcry

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by baw011 View Post
    big man on campus! Magnum seems to be a great representative of what kind of athelete we have and want at TECH!

Im looking forward to the game, although being in the middle of finals, Im not expecting much student turnout. (I may have to miss my first mbb within driving distance this year :bigcry
    What you say about Magnum can be said about the whole team. Every guy that I've talked to that's on the team seems to have their head on straight and is very down to earth. I'm just glad that we don't have to deal with the problems that NMSU and Nevada have. For that I give props to our guys.

I will be passing out fliers today to try and get some students there. Thursday night is autograph night, so if anyone wants some future NBA players' autographs, they should make it out to the game. Also, I think Dennis Morris is going to be receiving an award during the halftime, so that will be fun to see.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by justincad View Post
    What you say about Magnum can be said about the whole team. Every guy that I've talked to that's on the team seems to have their head on straight and is very down to earth. I'm just glad that we don't have to deal with the problems that NMSU and Nevada have. For that I give props to our guys.

I will be passing out fliers today to try and get some students there. Thursday night is autograph night, so if anyone wants some future NBA players' autographs, they should make it out to the game. Also, I think Dennis Morris is going to be receiving an award during the halftime, so that will be fun to see.
    DOUBLE AMEN, Justin.

These guys are quality men as well as winners on the court. It is such a pleasure to root for them and to be so proud of them. The've inspired me to my first ever perfect attendance for he men's team. It really makes a diference!!

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

It will be a great day today for me because it's a GAME DAY.

I woke up this morning thinking about basketball. Brian96, is this normal? Actually, my first thought was "live by the 3, die by the 3". Is that significant?

Go DAWGS!!!! Beat the Broncos!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I will have to watch online again. Galveston today for work until Saturday.....

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

When will they be giving the autographs?

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    When will they be giving the autographs?
    After the game is the info I got from the Athletic Dept.

Number 11 Anthony Thomas flipped me the bird last year, so I will be giving him a hard time the whole night. Just in case you wonder why I am specifically picking on him tonight. He is also known as the WAC player with the worst attitude, so feel free to join in (Iceman)!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Number 11 Anthony Thomas flipped me the bird last year, so I will be giving him a hard time the whole night. Just in case you wonder why I am specifically picking on him tonight. He is also known as the WAC player with the worst attitude, so feel free to join in (Iceman)!
    Man, don't ASK Tony to join in! He does enough on his own - hate to see the next level.

+ Reply to Thread