+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 2/25 BOISE STATE game

Puppy RichOutlaw is an unknown

Re: 2/25 BOISE STATE game

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    My God, I can't believe they would do that (well actually I guess I can). What really blows is that the damn cop would give you a ticket for a situation you didn't create. It was caused by the unjustifiable reaction of the ref and the cop himself. It is a damn shame that those with power so often abuse it.

In Boise the Boise PD would have shot you first and ask questions later. You are lucky you are there and only got a ticket. :icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog Iceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the rough

Big Grin Re: 2/25 BOISE STATE game

Quote Originally Posted by RichOutlaw View Post
    In Boise the Boise PD would have shot you first and ask questions later. You are lucky you are there and only got a ticket. :icon_wink:
    I will stay out of Boise then. LMAO

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post
    thats amazing!!! this will be my inspiration to make it through the day

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I'm pretty sure the guy in the red cap and blue cap just behind him were causing trouble too.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by justincad View Post
    thats amazing!!! this will be my inspiration to make it through the day
    Fatboy is an actual cop now? I remember when he was just a ticket writer and library monitor.

For those of you that don't know what a library monitor is - student workers that wear orange vests and comb through the stacks of Prescott making sure there's no eating, drinking or sex in the Library.

Varsity Bulldog Iceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the rough

So glad someone took a pic of me showing my ass to the ref, I guess I will have to start wearing a disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I'm pretty sure the guy in the red cap and blue cap just behind him were causing trouble too.
    You got that right, they are complete trouble makers. I think they were behind the whole thing. Wink Wink. :icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    Fatboy is an actual cop now? I remember when he was just a ticket writer and library monitor.

For those of you that don't know what a library monitor is - student workers that wear orange vests and comb through the stacks of Prescott making sure there's no eating, drinking or sex in the Library.

Just goes to show you that they hand out badges like Louisiana gives out drivers license. LMAO

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

"Fat Boy" (Bailey) is La Tech (campus) police. He's tried to get on with RPD and LPSO but can't pass the academy physical requirements....

+ Reply to Thread