+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Independence Stadium????

Puppy papadawg78 is just really nicepapadawg78 is just really nicepapadawg78 is just really nicepapadawg78 is just really nicepapadawg78 is just really nicepapadawg78 is just really nicepapadawg78 is just really nicepapadawg78 is just really nicepapadawg78 is just really nicepapadawg78 is just really nicepapadawg78 is just really nice

Independence Stadium????

I just talked to Deanne McCoy at the stadium.
    She said negotiations were ongoing.
    My question was which side of the stadium would be considered Tech's side.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Independence Stadium????

Quote Originally Posted by papadawg78 View Post
    I just talked to Deanne McCoy at the stadium.
    She said negotiations were ongoing.
    My question was which side of the stadium would be considered Tech's side.
    Whichever is the visitors side. Isn't that the east side?

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Bring the visiting team doesn't sit well with me.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    Bring the visiting team doesn't sit well with me.
    Being the visiting team doesn't sit well with me either. :icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog dadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the rough

We want the west side whether or not we are visitors because of early September sun.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I want to know where this idea of Tech being the visiting team came from? I couldn't find any sources.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I want to know where this idea of Tech being the visiting team came from? I couldn't find any sources.

I think GSU is going to be the host of this event for the next few seasons. We just happen to be the first team they play.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    I think GSU is going to be the host of this event for the next few seasons. We just happen to be the first team they play.
    Great information! You should consider doing a sports show.

This is the only thing I've heard that makes sense about us being the visiting team. It will be interesting to see who some of the other teams turn out to be and how much they receive for playing the game.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Great information! You should consider doing a sports show.

This is the only thing I've heard that makes sense about us being the visiting team. It will be interesting to see who some of the other teams turn out to be and how much they receive for playing the game.
    My guess is they will try and get ulm one year, then maybe northwestern st?

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

As Mr. Fox has said this is the beginning of a 5 year contract Grambling has with the Sports Authority of Shreveport for the Port City Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    My guess is they will try and get ulm one year, then maybe northwestern st?
    ahhhh. This tells me that our take will be tied to the amount of tickets we sell directly.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JFord View Post
    As Mr. Fox has said this is the beginning of a 5 year contract Grambling has with the Sports Authority of Shreveport for the Port City Classic.
    What's the connection with bringing in Port Wines as a sponsor of this??:icon_wink:
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by JFord View Post
    Geez, that's all we need over here.....

Why isn't Tech stepping up and starting something like an annual game in Shreveport? We always talk about solidifing our position in the Shreveport market, but will start by being a guest to somebody else's show?

I really don't like this now.

How would you guys feel about us playing ULM or Northwestern State or ULL's "ANNUAL LABOR DAY CLASSIC"?

We should be the ones in charge of this dance!!

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    Geez, that's all we need over here.....

Why isn't Tech stepping up and starting something like an annual game in Shreveport? We always talk about solidifing our position in the Shreveport market, but will start by being a guest to somebody else's show?

I really don't like this now.

How would you guys feel about us playing ULM or Northwestern State or ULL's "ANNUAL LABOR DAY CLASSIC"?

We should be the ones in charge of this dance!!
    Bill-I would rather play Arkansas, Baylor, Texas A&M, or TCU there at the Indy Bowl for a "Labor Day Classic."

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    Bill-I would rather play Arkansas, Baylor, Texas A&M, or TCU there at the Indy Bowl for a "Labor Day Classic."
    Exactly Coach!! It would be great to have an annual game with a AQ school in close proximity to Shreveport that will make it economically rewarding for everyone involved.

+ Reply to Thread