+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Independence Stadium????

Varsity Bulldog CorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the rough CorneyDawg's Avatar

Re: Independence Stadium????

Start the season 5-0

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by corneydawg View Post
    thats fine with me too...let's just invite ulm,ull,northwestern and make a weekend of it...///..

now we are talking!

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

This is no different from Arkansas playing at ULM in Little Rock. Tech is to Grambling as Arkansas is to ULM.

Nobody will see this as a road game for Tech since we've played 70 "home" games at Independence Stadium.

No big deal.

Varsity Bulldog CorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the rough CorneyDawg's Avatar

OK No big deal.. Now we are comparing us to ULM...I give up...

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CorneyDawg View Post
    OK No big deal.. Now we are comparing us to ULM...I give up...
    No, I compared Grambling to ULM.

Bulldog MACHIAVELLI Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMACHIAVELLI Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMACHIAVELLI Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMACHIAVELLI Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMACHIAVELLI Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMACHIAVELLI Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMACHIAVELLI Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMACHIAVELLI Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMACHIAVELLI Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMACHIAVELLI Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMACHIAVELLI Ultimate jerk and not worth your time MACHIAVELLI's Avatar

Grambling has had a bigger opponent than tech travel to Shreveport to be a visiting team.

Varsity Bulldog Cactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really nice Cactus Rob's Avatar

No matter who Tech plays in Shreveport, at least it is not at Nebraska, Michigan State, B.F.E., etc... at least it is not a road game and some far fetched university a long way away where only a few can attend. It is a football game that is about 1 hour away from campus.
    Did I mention that it is a football game? and that Tech fans can actually attend in mass....

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by CorneyDawg View Post
    Just saying that all I see on here is we have a double standard on who we play and where. If it is about attendance then lets play the ULXERS but why is it wonderful to play GSU and be the visitors??
    Because none of them will pay us to play at a Neutral Site (pretty much a home game except on the stat sheet)

That's the only way we're an away team to any in-state (except LSU) school. They have to pay.

ULM and ULL won't pay. They think we're equals or something like that.

Plus, Grambling has more football history than the UL-U-PickEm combined and will bring more fans to Shreve than the UL twins.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't agree more with Coach Mick. As far as which side we want to be on........Which side will have the bathrooms that are in full working order. That would be my choice. Remember the flooding at the Indy Bowl?? Not fun.

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Couldn't agree more with Coach Mick. As far as which side we want to be on........Which side will have the bathrooms that are in full working order. That would be my choice. Remember the flooding at the Indy Bowl?? Not fun.
    Nothing like wading through a sea of urine when it's freezing outside.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SixWings View Post
    Nothing like wading through a sea of urine when it's freezing outside.

I wrote to the Leader about it. I am so glad that my wife didn't get sick. She was 10 months pregnant and several women helped her get in and out without getting nasty, but I was so worried. We will see if our disgust with that situation hit home with those who have the power to change it.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

I wrote to the Leader about it. I am so glad that my wife didn't get sick. She was 10 months pregnant and several women helped her get in and out without getting nasty, but I was so worried. We will see if our disgust with that situation hit home with those who have the power to change it.
    So, do you leave town on work alot or was this time just a fluke?

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

10 months pregnant? Wow...she's got a toddler growing inside.

She was on the verge of giving birth, but still braved the game. She will tell you she was 10 months because it was like 38 weeks. Anyway, you get the point.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Rob View Post
    Did I mention that it is a football game? and that Tech fans can actually attend in mass....
    ???
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread