+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Independence Stadium????

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Re: Independence Stadium????

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    She was on the verge of giving birth, but still braved the game. She will tell you she was 10 months because it was like 38 weeks. Anyway, you get the point.
    Yeah, I get the point. She thought you couldn't count and we she found out you could she filled you with BS!

(FYI, Completely joking!)(internet humor can be hard to express)

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

We want the side that the TV cameras are pointed at.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MACHIAVELLI View Post
    Grambling has had a bigger opponent than tech travel to Shreveport to be a visiting team.
    And your point? Tech's brought in Miami, Okie State, aTm, Baylor, California.

Help me out here.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MACHIAVELLI View Post
    Grambling has had a bigger opponent than tech travel to Shreveport to be a visiting team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    And your point? Tech's brought in Miami, Okie State, aTm, Baylor, California.

Help me out here.
    Yes, please tell.

I'm just lol'ing the Grambling arrogance. Yes, you have a good band, the bayou classic is a fun watch (bands anyway). You travel well to the classic games. That's about it.

In the african american community, your a big deal. For the other 90% of America, who you intentionally exclude, you aren't.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    This is no different from Arkansas playing at ULM in Little Rock. Tech is to Grambling as Arkansas is to ULM.

Nobody will see this as a road game for Tech since we've played 70 "home" games at Independence Stadium.

No big deal.
    Exactly. Grambling being the home team only matters to Grambling and the ul twins. While boosting our attendance is important we don't need to go the ulx route and depend on Grambling and Southern to artificially boost our attendance. Any potential conferences will see right through that. Let ulm inflate their numbers with Grambling and Arkansas and let ull inflate their numbers with Southern. We are better than that and we don't need it.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Interesting considering that the orignal contacts about this game was with the Shreveport-Bossier Convention & Tourism Bureau and the Leisure Sports Sales Manager there.
    I could be mistaken then, wouldn't be the first.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

If ULx's want to claim that they were the home teams for grambling and southern, and we were the "visiting" team, therefore we are below grambling and Ulx is above. Then let them. It's actually hilarious.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    Yes, please tell.

I'm just lol'ing the Grambling arrogance. Yes, you have a good band, the bayou classic is a fun watch (bands anyway). You travel well to the classic games. That's about it.
    A matter of opinion, and NOT mine. Their band gets so much credit for doing so little. Give me a real marching band anyday.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    A matter of opinion, and NOT mine. Their band gets so much credit for doing so little. Give me a real marching band anyday.
    They put on a good show, and that's what's it's all about. They work VERY hard at it, too.

I wish we had the support to fund our band to be able to practice as much as theirs.

+ Reply to Thread