+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will open practicies affect T-Day attendance?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Will open practicies affect T-Day attendance?

Probably not, but could any of you see that happening? TDay is such a big event in part because we are all dying to see a little Tech football action. There won't be as much anticipation if we can watch all the practices leading up to it.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: Will open practicies affect T-Day attendance?

I don't think it will affect it much, if at all. There is a lot more to T-Day than just getting a glimpse of the team. Most of the folks go for the "event" anyway, and those guys who are so gung ho about football that they are going to practices are definitely NOT going to miss the biggest scrimmage of the year.

I think attendance will be most affected by the extent to which the marketing efforts begun under Dooley are built upon, and there is every reason to believe they will be.

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    I don't think it will affect it much, if at all. There is a lot more to T-Day than just getting a glimpse of the team. Most of the folks go for the "event" anyway, and those guys who are so gung ho about football that they are going to practices are definitely NOT going to miss the biggest scrimmage of the year.

I think attendance will be most affected by the extent to which the marketing efforts begun under Dooley are built upon, and there is every reason to believe they will be.
    +1. Those that would take the time to go to practice will not miss the opportunity to see them in game unis going full tilt!

Varsity Bulldog barkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of light barkly's Avatar

There is also a "Double Header" Baseball game against San Jose that afternoon.
    I'll be making it an all day affair.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by barkly View Post
    There is also a "Double Header" Baseball game against San Jose that afternoon.
    I'll be making it an all day affair.
    Appreciate that tid bit of info......I will be doing the same now......plus kids

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be making it an all-day affair as well!

+ Reply to Thread