+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tech/Grambling Tickets $25

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Re: Tech/Grambling Tickets $25

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    Big Mick - What section are you in. I'm real leary about getting my tickets through the Tech Ticket Office because I did that for the I-Bowl and the people in front of us stood the whole ball game. We had to move to the other side so that we could see the game. If I get behind your group I won't have to worry about that .
    I will let you know soon.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Is this post for real?

HD
    Real as it gets. I don't buy a seat to stand.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Exactly why I've sat on the west side of Joe Aillet Stadium only 3-4 times since 1981. Ya'll can have it. There is zero comparison between sitting with the west crowd and standing with the east crowd! The great debate lives on...

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

For anyone, college student or otherwise, who doesn't like the ticket price, start saving today. The game is exactly 25 weeks away. $1 a week gets you in the gate. Save $3 a week and you will have gas money and concession money.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

As the old saying goes....."you shouldn't have told that". It makes you sound like a big ole wuss.

HD

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    As the old saying goes....."you shouldn't have told that". It makes you sound like a big ole wuss.

HD
    There are a number of us who are "big OLD wusses!" However, we buy our tics, give to LTAC, actually SHOW UP, & yell our lungs out for out Dawgs!!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    There are a number of us who are "big OLD wusses!" However, we buy our tics, give to LTAC, actually SHOW UP, & yell our lungs out for out Dawgs!!
    +1000!!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    And we're glad you do, coach Mick. Without question, you go above and beyond the call of duty, and LA Tech is very fortunate to have you.:icon_wink:

Of course, here I am trying to give oledawg66 a hard time, and YOU come to his rescue. Gee thanks...

HD

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

Reserved mine yesterday - Section 115, Row E. As The Tempos & The Happenings sang in the '50s & '60s . . . "See You In September"!!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Been out of touch for a few days. Been sitting with someone in the hospital. Just came home to feed the critters and have to turn around and go back up there. But thanks Big Mick for sticking up for us old wusses

+ Reply to Thread