+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech/Grambling Tickets $25

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Tech/Grambling Tickets $25

according to ticketmaster
    https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/pa...fe29177cec717b
    Not a bad price.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Re: Tech/Grambling Tickets $25

Not many students ponied up for $25 tickets at "home" games in Shreveport when I was at Tech.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    according to ticketmaster
    https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/pa...fe29177cec717b
    Not a bad price.
    I like it, kinda wish they were more. also need to keep the Gates closed until after the game. No letting folks in without a ticket at any point during the game.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    Not many students ponied up for $25 tickets at "home" games in Shreveport when I was at Tech.
    Not many students (or their parents) pay tuition to go to Tech. Its time to pony up to go to these type of games.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

The only one I remember when I was a student, was free. We just had to go to the TAC and get the tickets.

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

I would imagine that student tickets will be cheaper.

I-Bowl tickets were 20 bucks. And that's a bowl game. Against a decent opponent.

Reduced prices for students is a must.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    Not many students (or their parents) pay tuition to go to Tech. Its time to pony up to go to these type of games.
    Totally agree with you. I never missed a Shreveport game. You could get boozed up "legally" .

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Totally agree with you. I never missed a Shreveport game. You could get boozed up "legally" .

As an old fart, the state fair game was a weekend of good times.:icon_wink:

I don't remember if we had to buy a ticket, but the memories certainly have overwritten to cost of the ticket.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SixWings View Post
    I would imagine that student tickets will be cheaper.

I-Bowl tickets were 20 bucks. And that's a bowl game. Against a decent opponent.

Reduced prices for students is a must.
    You got all spring and summer to save up for this one though...:icon_wink:

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

I won't be a student come next fall, unfortunately.

But there really are a lot of students I know who would hesitate to pay 25 bucks for a game with an outcome that's barely a question.

I know that other universities charge students for games. Tech students aren't used to having to pay for games, though. It's a whole different mindset. I'm sure students will come out and watch for 25 bucks, but I'm also sure that it wouldn't be as many as if the tickets were, say, 10-15 bucks.

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

I'm sure there will be some kind of student price. Or a designated student allotment. Students are broke, we get that and I'm sure VDV gets that too. However, everyone should realize that having games in Shreveport is going to cut into student attendance no matter how you slice it. We aren't having this game to appeal to students in the first place, we're having it to pull other markets. You win some you lose some.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Soooooo what about chairback seats? I don't see those on Ticketmaster. It's just got $25 for sideline bench, and $25 for endzone.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    Soooooo what about chairback seats? I don't see those on Ticketmaster. It's just got $25 for sideline bench, and $25 for endzone.
    Grambling gets all those seats and you have to like it.

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Technically, there won't be any students, classes start the following week. Although, with pre-registration they may be considered but then no way to get them the tickets. It is a puzzlement.

Port City Classic.

When all's said and done will be the....

+ Reply to Thread