+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Milsap

Bulldog cdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her gamecdav245 is on top of his/her game

Milsap

Thought it was interesting. I was listening to ESPN radio today and Colin Cowherd had Carlos Boozer on. One question was not really a question but a comment by Cowherd how great Paul Milsap is. Boozer continued with a few nice things to say also. It was great because
    1. Milsap is a star in making and alot of people know about it
    2. Boozer is the guy everybody has talked about being replaced by Milsap. Thought that was funny.

Keep up the good work!

Varsity Bulldog ProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the ears

Re: Milsap

What I love is that this was the first thing Cowherd mentioned. His first question to Boozer was about how great and underrecognized Paul Millsap is. Cowherd also joked that Millsap was strong enough to play linebacker in the NFL. Good stuff!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: Milsap

Classy of Boozer to talk up Milsap even though they are competing. That's what I would expect from a teammate but there are a lot of guys playing in the Association these days that are not good team mates. I for one am VERY happy we (Mavs) unloaded our bad seed. Washington can have him. Oh wait never mind he tore his ACL so I guess Washington can't have him either.

+ Reply to Thread