+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ole Miss-New Mascot

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Re: Ole Miss-New Mascot

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    You're just a Mississippi racist redneck anyway.
    Well of course. It's my trailer that gives it away.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby View Post

The football shaped trailer though, very nice

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    The football shaped trailer though, very nice
    Don't have any pictures of it handy, but here is a recent picture of me and the Mrs. out on the front porch last fall getting ready to watch the Ole Miss game on the TV right after I got me one of them cable TV de-scramblers. I was offended that I should be expected to pay for cable, you see.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bulldog cic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nice cic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    I guess it's the same people that believe you are humiliating native americans by naming your sports teams after indians, redskins, blackhawks, redmen, etc. Thus you have stupid ass nicknames like redhawks, warhawks and red storm.

But if you're the seminoles you get a pass.

Next thing you know, they will blast Notre Dame for humiliating the Irish and Louisiana Tech for humiliating english bulldogs.

What a bunch of bulls**t!
    What about the Syracuse Orangemen becoming simply the Orange. That one bothers me, and I have absolutely no connection to the school. Your mascot is a color? Really?

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Don't have any pictures of it handy, but here is a recent picture of me and the Mrs. out on the front porch last fall getting ready to watch the Ole Miss game on the TV right after I got me one of them cable TV de-scramblers. I was offended that I should be expected to pay for cable, you see.
    You are alot skinnier than I imagined. The wife is errrrrr... pretty?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    You are alot skinnier than I imagined. The wife is errrrrr... pretty?
    Didn't you know? Squirrel and possum are low-carb, and organic too.

Puppy kdobson is an unknown

Mascot are the best. Lets not forget that.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by kdobson View Post
    Mascot are the best. Lets not forget that.
    Word

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

SO, you're the one with the double wide over in Brandon...LOL

We have them over in Madison, just covered with red bricks. (Inside joke for us living in the Jackson metro area)

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Didn't you know? Squirrel and possum are low-carb, and organic too.
    Possom: the other white meat.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Found this article off of Sportscenter.com

HAHA

LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY (Sand People)

Tiger Bait!

This one is perfect. I mean have you ever been to a game in Baton Rouge? Sure, someone might feed you some Cajun deliciousness, but you are just as likely to be beaten with a stick and have your R2-unit stolen. From what I understand one LSU fan is easily startled, but be on guard because soon they will be back, and in greater number.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    Found this article off of Sportscenter.com

HAHA

LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY (Sand People)

Tiger Bait!

This one is perfect. I mean have you ever been to a game in Baton Rouge? Sure, someone might feed you some Cajun deliciousness, but you are just as likely to be beaten with a stick and have your R2-unit stolen. From what I understand one LSU fan is easily startled, but be on guard because soon they will be back, and in greater number.
    Funny stuff.

The SEC as Star Wars Characters

Posted on February 26, 2010 by Chad Gibbs

Since it looks like Ole Miss students are going to elect a certain Mon Calamarian to replace their banished mascot Colonel Reb, I began to wonder what it would be like if all SEC schools followed suit. And though I’m certain somewhere in the Internets this has already been done, I’m equally certain I don’t care.

+ Reply to Thread