+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O'Reilly or Obama....who's more arrogant?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: O'Reilly or Obama....who's more arrogant?

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    Obama's biggest political foe is Obama.
    I think you are trying to say that obama is his own worst enemy, politically, continually shooting himself in the foot, politically. Granted, he's done a lot of that. But, 56 million people did NOT vote for him. He has legit political opposition without his hurting himself, politically.

Clinton moved to the center....to the right of center, on a few issues....after the 1994 mid-term elections. For the first two years, Clinton, and her husband, tried to ram thru every liberal program they could find. But, like obama, Clinton had legit political opposition that gained power as a result of those elections.

So, this is not like the UCONN WBB team, where only they can beat UCONN. Even if obama started doing everything right, politically, he and his ilk stand to suffer a defeat in November, and he is behind for his own re-election attempt in 2012. It's not politics that is doing in obama and his buds, it's idealogy and policy.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I think you are trying to say that obama is his own worst enemy, politically, continually shooting himself in the foot, politically. Granted, he's done a lot of that. But, 56 million people did NOT vote for him. He has legit political opposition without his hurting himself, politically.

Clinton moved to the center....to the right of center, on a few issues....after the 1994 mid-term elections. For the first two years, Clinton, and her husband, tried to ram thru every liberal program they could find. But, like obama, Clinton had legit political opposition that gained power as a result of those elections.

So, this is not like the UCONN WBB team, where only they can beat UCONN. Even if obama started doing everything right, politically, he and his ilk stand to suffer a defeat in November, and he is behind for his own re-election attempt in 2012. It's not politics that is doing in obama and his buds, it's idealogy and policy.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    Obama's biggest political foe is Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

IMHO, 100% correct.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cowpoke1977 View Post
    If the conservatives control the House/Senate, I don't give a flip who wins. I begining to think stalemate is the best option for us right now.
    100 percent agreement. It is better going forward that our Congress and President cant get any major changes put in place. Sadly, it is better for them to do nothing (that goes for Repubs and Dems right now). It is getting harder to tell teh difference in Washington.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    100 percent agreement. It is better going forward that our Congress and President cant get any major changes put in place. Sadly, it is better for them to do nothing (that goes for Repubs and Dems right now). It is getting harder to tell teh difference in Washington.

I also agree 100%. It scares me that we DON'T have gridlock. Gridlock is a beautiful thing! I'm fairly certain that come January we'll have it again - the Dems are trying to CHOKE the American people on their "we know better than you what you need" garbage and cramming unreasonable legislation down our throats. People wake up pretty quickly when that happens. I'm guessing that a lot more people will wake up still before election time - counting on it!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    I also agree 100%. It scares me that we DON'T have gridlock. Gridlock is a beautiful thing! I'm fairly certain that come January we'll have it again - the Dems are trying to CHOKE the American people on their "we know better than you what you need" garbage and cramming unreasonable legislation down our throats. People wake up pretty quickly when that happens. I'm guessing that a lot more people will wake up still before election time - counting on it!

I wish one party would step up and show some responsibility with the spending problem that we currently have.

I used to be a strong Republican. I was severely disappointed in their poor performance when they controlled the House/Senate/WH. I know what the other side is about. Stalemate is the only thing that will neutralize both parties.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I love Bill O'Reilly and seldom miss his show. I'd say I agree with him 95% of the time. He may seem arrogant, but he always stands up for the little guy. He's definitely the most powerful person in the news media. The people that fear O'reilly the most are the crooked judges he goes after. He often goes after judges that pass light sentences for sex offenders that molest kids.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I love Bill O'Reilly and seldom miss his show. I'd say I agree with him 95% of the time. He may seem arrogant, but he always stands up for the little guy. He's definitely the most powerful person in the news media. The people that fear O'reilly the most are the crooked judges he goes after. He often goes after judges that pass light sentences for sex offenders that molest kids.
    I also like O'Reilly for the most part. last night he ran all over Dick morris which I didn't like. Dick was on a roll and needed to be able to keep talking but Bill kept shutting him up. Morris was right last night and o'Reilly was actually way too naive and just didn't get it.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I also like O'Reilly for the most part. last night he ran all over Dick morris which I didn't like. Dick was on a roll and needed to be able to keep talking but Bill kept shutting him up. Morris was right last night and o'Reilly was actually way too naive and just didn't get it.
    Yes, he is out of control with that now. He was not that bad a few years ago. B.O. has never been a big Dick Morris fan anyway. He has his favorites who he will let talk like Goldberg, Stassel, and Miller. If you'll notice Newt doesn't come on his show very often. I think because Newt sets to rules going in. Two worlds (egos) colliding.

BTW, Stossel bitch slapped O'Reilly in the health care interview that came on Tuesday night.

+ Reply to Thread