+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who was this?

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Who was this?

I saw a beige Ford Expedition with TECH sticker on one side and an NFL Alumni sticker driving in Bossier Wed evening. Any idea who this might have been?

Varsity Bulldog WWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her game WWILL's Avatar

Re: Who was this?

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    I saw a beige Ford Expedition with TECH sticker on one side and an NFL Alumni sticker driving in Bossier Wed evening. Any idea who this might have been?
    Yes, that would probably have been J.R. ( John Robert) Williamson. He is my uncle. His mother just passed away and she lived in Bossier. The funeral was yesterday in Eldorado Ark. He and his wife were staying at my grandmothers house in Bossier the past couple of days. My grandmothers name was Relda Williamson. Both my uncle J.R. and my dad, David Williamson played at Tech.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by WWILL View Post
    Yes, that would probably have been J.R. ( John Robert) Williamson. He is my uncle. His mother just passed away and she lived in Bossier. The funeral was yesterday in Eldorado Ark. He and his wife were staying at my grandmothers house in Bossier the past couple of days. My grandmothers name was Relda Williamson. Both my uncle J.R. and my dad, David Williamson played at Tech.
    And, both your dad & your uncle were great Tech football players & even better MEN. I am so proud to have been teammates with both. I know you are proud of both your dad & your uncle.

Varsity Bulldog tbonne34 is just really nicetbonne34 is just really nicetbonne34 is just really nicetbonne34 is just really nicetbonne34 is just really nicetbonne34 is just really nicetbonne34 is just really nicetbonne34 is just really nice

played for the raiders

Varsity Bulldog tbonne34 is just really nicetbonne34 is just really nicetbonne34 is just really nicetbonne34 is just really nicetbonne34 is just really nicetbonne34 is just really nicetbonne34 is just really nicetbonne34 is just really nice

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by tbonne34 View Post
    played for the raiders

and the Patriots.

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

And in the true tradition of Dawg linebackers, he'd take your damned head off when he hit you.

Varsity Bulldog WWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her game WWILL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    And, both your dad & your uncle were great Tech football players & even better MEN. I am so proud to have been teammates with both. I know you are proud of both your dad & your uncle.
    Yes Coach, I'm very proud of both. They are where my love of TECH football came from. My Grandmothers obituarie may be viewed at www.boonefh.com where messages to the family may be sent. Sorry I cannot post the link, either my computer is to old or I'm not computer literate enough to figure it out.

Never mind it posted the link for me.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWILL View Post

Sorry to hear about his loss. It's not often you see a NFL Alumni sticker and with the TECH combination the curiosity was too much for me to bear. Thanks for letting me know, and if they ever need any help with anything in Bossier send me a PM.

Champ Salvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant future Salvatore Assante's Avatar

I saw it too on my way to BK the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Sorry to hear about his loss. It's not often you see a NFL Alumni sticker and with the TECH combination the curiosity was too much for me to bear. Thanks for letting me know, and if they ever need any help with anything in Bossier send me a PM.
    Thanks Gonzo, will keep that in mind,

+ Reply to Thread