+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Dykes's Contract revealed

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

Re: Dykes's Contract revealed

it's all just a clever ruse to throw "them" off his trail.
    It worked.
    But now I'm onto him.

Champ tylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the rough tylerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    The key to the 20 million mark is doubling LTAC membership (base not $$$) and season tickets holders in all sports -

That's how difficult the next 4 million will be...

Like I said, all the low hanging fruit has been plucked
    I personally believe we still have alot of low hanging fruit left to pick.

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Look at our progress on this thru the eyes of the "buyout" clause on SD's contract i. e. $800K (SD) vs. $500K (DD) vs $00 (JB). Looks to me like our Dawg spot is becoming more coveted.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DQDawg View Post
    Look at our progress on this thru the eyes of the "buyout" clause on SD's contract i. e. $800K (SD) vs. $500K (DD) vs $00 (JB). Looks to me like our Dawg spot is becoming more coveted.
    Excellent point!

+ Reply to Thread