+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/27 NEVADA game

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Basketball 2/27 NEVADA game

Lady Techsters Basketball (18-7)
    Day: Saturday
    Date: Feb. 27, 2010
    Time: 3:00 p.m. CT

Head Coach: Teresa Weatherspoon
    Roster: Click Here

Opponent Info:

Nevada (15-12)
    Mascot: Wolfpack
    Conference: WAC
    Head Coach: Jane Albright
    Roster: Click Here
    Schedule: Click Here

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2/27 NEVADA game

Gotta get back up after a hard fought battle and take that 2 seed!

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Gotta get back up after a hard fought battle and take that 2 seed!
    We really do. I'm still not over the fake that UNR beat us in the WAC semis last year.

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

little fun fact I just discovered: #32 for Nevada is Marianne Lombardi. She has a brother named Vince. Guess the parents had big aspirations! GO TECHSTERS!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the team is still stinging from that Fresno loss. I hope we can get back up for this one - we HAVE to!

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

GOOD LUCK LADY TECHSTERS!!

Sure do hate to see the home season end. I love those Lady Techsters, and we'll really miss Dowdell and Pringle and all they've meant to our program. I want to see that great Dowdell smile after one more win in the TAC this afternoon.

Varsity Bulldog Iceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the rough

Big Grin Re: 2/27 NEVADA game

I think the team is still stinging from that Fresno loss. I hope we can get back up for this one - we HAVE to!
    Are you gonna make it to the games?

Varsity Bulldog Iceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the rough

Wink Re: 2/27 NEVADA game

This is going to be a tough game if I'm not mistaking. But, I think these girls can pull it out.

Anyone that wants to come sit with Iceman and his family are more than welcome, maybe the Refs won't kick out the whole section. But, I guess you might get tossed just by association. :icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink:

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

If anyone has updates, please let me know. Doesn't look like All Access is streaming and can't get a web feed on 99.7 either!

What the H??????? Just got in from Galveston in time to tune in and can't get All Access!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

What the H??????? Just got in from Galveston in time to tune in and can't get All Access!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baseball feed works, so I know there's nothing wrong with the computer...

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    Baseball feed works, so I know there's nothing wrong with the computer...
    This is a HUGE game! Unbelievable! I timed my trip to get home just in time. Going to the Nevada Site to see if they have a radio feed, at least!

This is a HUGE game! Unbelievable! I timed my trip to get home just in time. Going to the Nevada Site to see if they have a radio feed, at least!
    Not only huge, but it's Senior Day...CBS has dropped the ball on this one.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

The feed is listed on the site, but I can't get it. Guess I'll email Malcolm and see what happens.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Interesting. I can get GameTracker to work, but not the video!

+ Reply to Thread