+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2/27 NEVADA game

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Re: 2/27 NEVADA game

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Hardy is the guard from the same team. She is #3 in the country in 3 point FG %.

Hardy is no longer that high on the three pointing shooting ladder. She is shooting 41%, which is about eigth in JC Region 8. There is another player on her team that is shooting 50%.

http://www.jucoathletics.com/njcaa_s...t=wbb&region=8

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

The three recruits' team just wrapped up the Southern Conf Championship and are currently ranked 14th. Don't know the next step in their quest for the JC title. Here is an excerpt from the game story:

Six players hit double figures on the night with the Louisiana Tech bound trio of BRITTANY HARDY, SHANTALE BRAMBLE-DONALDSON AND SHANNON SMITH leading the way. BRITTANY HARDY-(5’9)-ORLANDO,FL netted a game high 16 points and collected seven rebounds and three steals. SHANTALE BRAMBLE-DONALDSON-(6’1)-BRONX,NYC, recently named 2010 Southern Conference Player of The Year, added 11 points and eight rebounds on the night. SHANNON SMITH- (6’2)-COCOA,FL who saw action for just the second time after being out nearly two months, scored 10 points and gathered in nine rebounds.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update, Buzz! Hope they can keep the winning going!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Speaking of recruiting....

was at the Natch Central playoff game the other night (NC 57 Chapelle 43) (BTW, Chapelle is Rummel's "sister" school, and they were defending state champs). And over-heard discussions about the recruiting for NC's star player, Brandy Broome. UCONN, among others, have contacted her to express an interest. But, I think Spoon can get her, if she makes the necessary effort. I know Brandy and her family and know she is a humble, down-to-Earth young lady. She is not "starry-eyed" or thinks she's somehow better than anyone else. The recruiting process can be over-whelming, and that is why I think BB is gonna surprise folks by making a sensible choice....like staying close to home.

Spoon can get her. Spoon can beat Geno on this recruit.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

was at the Natch Central playoff game the other night (NC 57 Chapelle 43) (BTW, Chapelle is Rummel's "sister" school, and they were defending state champs). And over-heard discussions about the recruiting for NC's star player, Brandy Broome. UCONN, among others, have contacted her to express an interest. But, I think Spoon can get her, if she makes the necessary effort. I know Brandy and her family and know she is a humble, down-to-Earth young lady. She is not "starry-eyed" or thinks she's somehow better than anyone else. The recruiting process can be over-whelming, and that is why I think BB is gonna surprise folks by making a sensible choice....like staying close to home.

This is great information. Did you tell Spoon that our chances might be higher than she thinks?

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

This is great information. Did you tell Spoon that our chances might be higher than she thinks?
    Yes, keep us updated for sure. We haven't talked about recruiting on here for a while.

GO LADY TECHSTERS!

Varsity Bulldog cranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the earscranberry seems to have something between the ears

Thought she was a senior.......shouldn't she be committed already?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranberry View Post
    Thought she was a senior.......shouldn't she be committed already?
    Dunno? Haven't heard a thing. But, yeah, you're right, you would think she would have committed....I guess. I'll snoop around and see what I can learn.

Dunno? Haven't heard a thing. But, yeah, you're right, you would think she would have committed....I guess. I'll snoop around and see what I can learn.
    Dawg80,
    PM me when you get a chance. Spoon is VERY interested in her.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Dawg80,
    PM me when you get a chance. Spoon is VERY interested in her.
    ---
    good stuff guys.. now on to Idaho for a sweep!

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ---
    good stuff guys.. now on to Idaho for a sweep!
    Yes, that's what we need to do for sure. Go Lady Techsters!

+ Reply to Thread