+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Grambling Responds To Rumors About The Port City Classic Financial Deal

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Grambling Responds To Rumors About The Port City Classic Financial Deal

"Thought I might have to pull out my 9 and bust a cap. With my mind on my money and my money on my mind. Oh, Fletcher, you don't have to worry about that, your their lawyer."

Please tell me someone can name the movie.

Puppy Black13 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlack13 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlack13 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlack13 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlack13 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlack13 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlack13 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlack13 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlack13 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlack13 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlack13 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by bitem View Post
    Probably because if we win the game some Grambling fans will start pulling out weapons.
    Some of you guys are just ignorant and stupid on this board.

Puppy EE_Dawg is an unknown EE_Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MACHIAVELLI View Post
    I went to that game vs Miss. State. I had a section all to myself. The Port City Classic will have a bigger attendance that 3 of techs 6 home games combined.
    So let me get this straight. You were at the Miss State game which had over 25k in attendance and the stadium holds 30k, but you had a section to yourself??? Come on man!

Quote Originally Posted by MACHIAVELLI View Post
    About 3k if i remember correctly. They should have never had that game televised. I don't have the info. for the previous 9 games.

Of the games that tech played in Shreveport how many of them were they the "draw" in? Please note your sources...if you reply.
    Are you REALLY serious? Indy bowl 2008 - 41,500 in attendance. As far as the source I'll let you google it and see for yourself. You'll also see the result of that game, which should prepare you for what is going to happen next time Tech plays there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell Baby View Post
    How is it that you can't draw fans at home nor on the road? And there is no reason for you not to pull for Grambling when you are not playing us in anything else?
    WAC: Western Athletic Conference (we are not in the west) We can't draw fans to away conference games because they are thousands of miles away. However we sell our allotment at away games against teams like LSU and Ole Miss. Don't blame Tech fans for not traveling to Boise, Hawaii or Reno, we just need to be in a conference that better suits our location.

As far as drawing fans to home games, it is getting better. We averaged 20k fans per home game last year. Considering the student population is only 11k and the total Ruston population is 21k, I would say that's pretty dang good.

And there were 41k fans the last time we played in Shreveport, of which the overwhelming majority were Tech fans. Just some food for thought. :icon_wink:

Puppy Black13 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlack13 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlack13 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlack13 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlack13 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlack13 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlack13 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlack13 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlack13 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlack13 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBlack13 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Because getting burned by the deep route has been our weakness and a good safety would fix some of that.
    I see 14 year olds post here.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black13 View Post
    I see 14 year olds post here.
    It's immature to make light of the safety concerns? Are you saying we have to worry about the other kind of safety?

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bitem View Post
    Probably because if we win the game some Grambling fans will start pulling out weapons.
    Is this teatech?

Big Dog RGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    "Thought I might have to pull out my 9 and bust a cap. With my mind on my money and my money on my mind. Oh, Fletcher, you don't have to worry about that, your their lawyer."

Please tell me someone can name the movie.
    Liar, Liar

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

bitem has to be a grambling fan trying to make tech fans look bad

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RGTech98 View Post
    Liar, Liar
    nice, thank you

+ Reply to Thread