+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thanks Seniors!

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Seniors!

This is a thread for everyone to tell the seniors thanks for all the hard work they have put into the program over the past several years. I know a few of them read this board and I want to say THANKS for all the awesome memories.

BRING A TITLE BACK TO THE TAC!!!

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Thanks Seniors!

Repost:

The guys came down to shake our (students) hands and show appreciation! It's been a class act all year from the top down.

It was senior night for a few of us students and grad students, and you can sign us up for season tix for next year!$!$

great year (home games, years not over!) and see a lot of yall in the fall for football season!!

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

Just got home from the game. Not too good with words so I'll just say "THANKS".

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

GREAT bunch of Seniors. ALL of them will be missed.

I have loved KG's steadiness and the completeness of his game. He has shown the ability to play almost every position on the court.

Jamel's heart and the way he contributes even when he is not scoring has been special.

Magnum is the best athlete that I have seen in a TECH uniform in the last 25 years.

DJack has been a consummate role player that has contributed in many ways. He would have been the star on many teams that we have had over the last 20 years. Loved the way that he stepped up tonight and I am looking forward to more down the stretch.

Thanks for your efforts guys.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Kyle Gibson is pure class! He was obviously raised well and is a walking tribute to his parents. On the court, his game is downright NASTY! He's got the dagger, he's got the handles, and he's got the drive! Plus, if he needs to--he'll "D" your @$$ up all night long! I love that guy!

Magnum has great personality and charisma. He's a big-timer--destined for greatness, but prefers to carry himself with decency and respect. His game is so versatile, he'll outshine former teammates Tyrus Thomas' and Big Crybaby Davis BECAUSE he was smart enough to transfer to TECH! He never would've tapped into that versatility had he stayed in Baton Rouge. The dude is gonna be a stud in the NBA--mark it down!

DJ is smooth as butter and cool as a cucumber! Have you ever seen him get flustered? No, not DJack--he's too fly for all that. He's gonna be our silent assassin in the tournament.

Guyton = pure passion and heart! The boy plays like he has something to prove... I'll never forget those games when he was in the "zone" --including his first one against ULL. Does anybody else think he looks like my boy, Dennis Morris?

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

These guys have given us some great memories. KG nailing the game-winner at ULM (don't forget David's pass to set the shot up), David hitting the turn around almost half court shot as the shot clock expired, Jamel getting the steal and fast break dunk against USU at home, and Mag's monster blocks and dunks (especially at the preseason dunk contest)

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by justincad View Post
    KG nailing the game-winner at ULM.
    I think that's my favorite moment of the basketball season. The silence of Fant Ewing Coliseum as all the ULM'ers getting their big moment of beating Tech snatched away from them at the last minute, priceless.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFight71 View Post
    I think that's my favorite moment of the basketball season. The silence of Fant Ewing Coliseum as all the ULM'ers getting their big moment of beating Tech snatched away from them at the last minute, priceless.
    Thats by far the highlight of my "senior year" at tech.. Very glad i made the trip to monroe that night. It was tought to leave the TAC the other night knowing it would be my last time there as a student. Next time I guess I will have to have season tickets or pay lol

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by kw2292 View Post
    Thats by far the highlight of my "senior year" at tech.. Very glad i made the trip to monroe that night. It was tought to leave the TAC the other night knowing it would be my last time there as a student. Next time I guess I will have to have season tickets or pay lol

little brother, Ive been really glad to get to watch all the games with you this year! Its been a great season (thats NOT OVER), and hope you hang around within driving distance for next year FB and MBB seasons! Ive already got the job in shreveport, so Im looking forward to season tix next year too.

As for Justin, its been great knowing you this year! the white board has been awsome this year! And i look forward to being there next year when you finally get the mailman to sign your vintage #32 jersey!

JFord, Nick B, Leah B, Phillip R thanks to you guys for helping make the TAC atmosphere fun every game! The trip to houston with Ford and Phil was awsome! Thanks to Leah for calling me out for shooting the halftime shoot about 3x! and thanks to all of the die hard TECH fans who made the ulm game a good Tech experience!

and thanks to this board (BB&B). for all the discussion, arguement, expert analysis, inside information, encouragement, and unification of TECH fans all over the country!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Thanks to these seniors for making Tech basketball fun to watch again. They are all very special to us Tech alums/fans.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

You have made me proud to be a Tech graduate.

You've shown lots of class and heart, and I sure hope you get the reward of playing in the NCAA tournament!

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Thumbs Up Re: Thanks Seniors!

+1

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I hated missing Senior Night - first one I have missed in a long time...

Any TECH senior is special but this group is really special -

While KG is my favorite player, I really think we will miss Guyton more than most can imagine - he was the HEART of this team...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread