Before beginning this thread journey......
Regarding what may actually be an original thought for Christians (and others)......
(at least I have never seen it in print, or ever heard of it being ideated by anyone else previously)
I would like to confirm what I presume to be some basic Christian beliefs regarding God...... And Man.
I shall rely upon the many Christians (from a number of Christian sects) who frequent this message board to correct me if I should error while attempting to do so.

Basic Christian beliefs of all Christians, regardless of their preferred sect.
GOD is ALL-POWERFUL, ALL-KNOWING, and INFINITE.
GOD is the CREATOR of everything that exists, has ever existed, or will ever exist.
GOD created MAN and gave every man the ability to know right and wrong.
MAN is a finite being who can never KNOW or UNDERSTAND the "mind" of his INFINITE GOD.
GOD is GOOD.
GOD is JUST.

I shall now pause for a time......
To allow any Christian the opportunity to challenge my assumptions regarding the above listed basic Christian beliefs.
And after any such challenge(s), or any agreement, or an agreement by silence, I shall procede along my intended path.

I cannot imagine any Christian challenge that might hinder my continuation of this thread/thought...... But what do I know?
And I cannot imagine any Cristian ever caring much about a possibly novel "thought" from whatever remains of my finite little grey cells...... But what the hay!
At least no Christian will be able to accuse and convict me of allowing an idle mind to turn into a devil's workshop. :icon_wink:

Cheers.