+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Payton antagonizing Jerry Jones

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Re: Payton antagonizing Jerry Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Then why did the Saints not believe in him and try to get him. How come the Saints either couldn't or wouldn't see his abilities? :icon_wink::icon_wink:

I bet the reason he is doing so well now isn't because he is 6-3 215 and runs a 4.5, it's gotta be that burning desire to prove Benson wrong.
    Not sure where you're going here. I was basically just saying that I don't like Romo as a quarterback.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bjude64 View Post
    Not sure where you're going here. I was basically just saying that I don't like Romo as a quarterback.
    ...And you did like Austin.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    Saints fans have your fun this year...you still need 4 more SB wins to catch Dallas.
    This post tastes bitter. Thanks again for changing your avatar.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tylerdawg View Post
    Miles Austin, Tony Romo....2 all pro's undrafted.
    I wouldn't want either of those 2 since the guys we have at those positions are much better. I would take the boy's D.Ware though but that is it. I like the boy's TE too but between Shockey and now the young Dave thomas from UT, I would take your TE either. No, D.Ware is the only guy I might want on the Saints but he might mess up their chemistry so no thanks.
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 03-02-2010 at 08:06 AM.

Varsity Bulldog Cactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really nice Cactus Rob's Avatar

These "dinner" parties happen all of time in all sorts of professional cities. From wine bottles as in this story, to sending bills for room service to other people's rooms, etc...
    A funny example is to look on you tube under Reggie Bush and Peyton Manning with all of the room service phone calls and demands.
    In SF with the Giants, we used to do that all of the time to other teams, especially the Dodgers if they were following us on a road trip and checking in to a hotel before we could get out of there on our "get away day".

Varsity Bulldog Cactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really nice Cactus Rob's Avatar

Thanks for posting the story... It was funny and even though Jerry Jones was more than likely peeved, I bet his second thoght was the fact that he had been "had" by one of his former assistant coaches.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Saints fans have your fun this year...you still need 4 more SB wins to catch Dallas.
    Well, since you are going there, get to any championship game and quit relying on history.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

We both have one in the salary cap era, which seems to be a better measure going forward. Unless Jerry has his way and can get rid of it.

+ Reply to Thread