+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opening for 9 & under baseball players

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

Opening for 9 & under baseball players

I coach a 9 and under travel baseball team and have 2 openings. At this age, I stress fundamentals, sportsmanship and having fun. The winning should take care of itself. I have great parents on this year's team. If you know of any 8 or 9 yr old players that may be interested, please let me know, thanks!

Varsity Bulldog Haughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the ears Haughtondawg's Avatar

Re: Opening for 9 & under baseball players

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Dawg View Post
    I coach a 9 and under travel baseball team and have 2 openings. At this age, I stress fundamentals, sportsmanship and having fun. The winning should take care of itself. I have great parents on this year's team. If you know of any 8 or 9 yr old players that may be interested, please let me know, thanks!

What location?

And what is the cutoff date for 9 yr olds (referring to when they cannot be 10)?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Sorry, not gonna spend my weekends on the whims of an 8YO. Did enough of that last half of the summer for pitching machine all-stars . .. PITCHING MACHINE all-stars!
    However, good luck to you in your efforts.
    Get back with me when my 8YO is 12 or older.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Sorry, not gonna spend my weekends on the whims of an 8YO. Did enough of that last half of the summer for pitching machine all-stars . .. PITCHING MACHINE all-stars!
    However, good luck to you in your efforts.
    Get back with me when my 8YO is 12 or older.
    come on nowwwwwwwww Tommmmmmmmmmmmmm LOL Travel Ball not for you??? :icon_wink:

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    come on nowwwwwwwww Tommmmmmmmmmmmmm LOL Travel Ball not for you??? :icon_wink:
    Not at these younger ages. . . . you only witnessed a small fractioin of the fun last summer.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Not at these younger ages. . . . you only witnessed a small fractioin of the fun last summer.

LOL, hang i there man. Going to Brendans games is making Charlie appreciate even more what her parents when through back in the day when she was playing Travel Ball out of Houston. I think they even went to Calif one year.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Evidently the Dixie Youth organization has decided to accommodate the travel ball teams in a small way. They gave the okay for DY teams to form teams during the year (early all star teams) to compete in DY sanctioned tournaments which travel ball teams can compete. Of course the DY pitching rules and I assume steal rules will apply. We needed more drama in league ball.:icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Evidently the Dixie Youth organization has decided to accommodate the travel ball teams in a small way. They gave the okay for DY teams to form teams during the year (early all star teams) to compete in DY sanctioned tournaments which travel ball teams can compete. Of course the DY pitching rules and I assume steal rules will apply. We needed more drama in league ball.:icon_wink:
    What was it last year, Dixie Youth let their "early all star teams" to compete in two traveling team tourneys a year. I guess hoping to hold on to their local league presence.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

What was it last year, Dixie Youth let their "early all star teams" to compete in two traveling team tourneys a year. I guess hoping to hold on to their local league presence.
    They plan to hold some travel tournys at our place this year. Pick your team. DY insurance will cover all players except those not on the current DY rosters in WM.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Mad, we have travel teams that play in our Dixie League every year. They don't move on to All Stars but they give us some competition during the season. I'm coaching 7-8 year old pitching maching DY this year. Can't wait. Draft is tomorrow night.

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Haughtondawg View Post
    What location?

And what is the cutoff date for 9 yr olds (referring to when they cannot be 10)?
    We are in Jackson Parish. The cut off is May 1st.

Varsity Bulldog Haughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the ears Haughtondawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Dawg View Post
    We are in Jackson Parish. The cut off is May 1st.
    Mine would be too old then, he turns 10 in mid-April. But yet this is his second year in live arm pitch (9 & 10 yr old). He is always one of the youngest in his league, but that does not matter to him, he can still bring the heat when pitching.

Quote Originally Posted by Haughtondawg View Post
    Mine would be too old then, he turns 10 in mid-April. But yet this is his second year in live arm pitch (9 & 10 yr old). He is always one of the youngest in his league, but that does not matter to him, he can still bring the heat when pitching.
    Sounds like someone we could use!

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Looking for sponsors for our team. There will be a banner that hangs on our dugout with the sponsors names, co. logos, etc. Please PM me if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Looking for sponsors for our team. There will be a banner that hangs on our dugout with the sponsors names, co. logos, etc. Please PM me if you are interested.
    I guess I should spam for a good cause too.:icon_wink: We also need sponsors. Please PM me if you are interested.

+ Reply to Thread