+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New coaches introduced to media

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: New coaches introduced to media

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    You can get all the snake oil salesmen (aka recruiters) that you want. You better get the best TRAINER and COACH in these positions and let them work some miracles and build relationships.

Come on LFR... put on your BGP's!! Since Dooley left, you haven't been happy with ANYTHING anymore. If the kids in NO can't see an exciting offense and a hard hitting defense, then they won't give a damn who the coaches are. Eggan and TSpang have been here for 2 years; Petey and Ed have been here since 1894. Surely they've got connections all over the state.
    Damn that's long time. Did we play football back then?

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Damn that's long time. Did we play football back then?
    I actually played on the 1894 team which finished 4-1 & thought we were going to the "WaterMelon Bowl" in Farmerville until it was cancelled due to a drought which causes the melons to be stunted.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    I actually played on the 1894 team which finished 4-1 & thought we were going to the "WaterMelon Bowl" in Farmerville until it was cancelled due to a drought which causes the melons to be stunted.
    I think you've been hitting that watermelon wine again.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    I think you've been hitting that watermelon wine again.
    You may be right!

Bulldog NateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Ask MTSU and Troy they did pretty well.
    I'm just referring to his brash speaking style. He'll tell it like it is instead of making excuses for something.

I think my statement got taken out of context. I'm extremely excited about CTF here at Tech! Great things are about to happen!

+ Reply to Thread