+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Johnnyligtnin Article

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Johnnyligtnin Article

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    Oh, but it is. We can't control what AD's or other conferences think about us but we can control the finished product we put on the field.
    How is that in our control?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

I give up. It's obvious most of you on here have never played a down of competitive football in your life.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

I give up. It's obvious most of you on here have never played a down of competitive football in your life.
    I think the issue here is that most of us are not playing any downs of competive football right now.

I won't be on the field next season. So even if I was Joe Montana (which I'm not) I will not have any impact to speak of on the outcome of any game in the Louisiana Tech 2010 football season.

Varsity Bulldog FWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her gameFWDAWG is on top of his/her game

Why not La Tech to an AQ conference? Look at Cincy & S Florida since they got AQ money. Completely different level from where the where pre-bcs $$$, facilities, athletes, etc... They had leadership prepare them for the opportunity. We need to be doing the same. Admin, staff, boosters, alum,former athletes, etc...

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Yeh, I did. I dont ever remember fan's feelings or thoughts ever dictating a game. Having them in the stands was helpful, but most of the people ont his board will be at the games. Us pondering 1 in a thousand chances about getting into an AQ conference does not affect anything except it helps pass time at the office.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I would make the argument that we can inspire Tech Administration and give money easier than we can make the football team win.

However, I think the winning is about to take care of itself with Dykes!

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    It's a shame no one was personally contacting you and countless other Tech alums who have the means to help push the program forward. Thank you for your support now.
    Ouch!!!

+ Reply to Thread