+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lennon Creer one of the top non-AQ running back transfers

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Re: Lennon Creer one of the top non-AQ running back transfers

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Doesn't this apply to every Tech recruit? Ever?
    You made the point I was trying to make a whole lot BETTER!

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    You made the point I was trying to make a whole lot BETTER!

^
    Better than a green dot.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

^
    Better than a green dot.
    I can truthfully tell you I do not know anything about the "dots." Don't know how to give one & never pay attention to those under my name.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    Don't know how to give one
    All you have to do is click on the little picture of scales in the bottom left-hand corner of any post (under the poster's name/location/post count, and between the little green or grey circle and the triangle with a "!" in it).

You'll get a little box that lets you choose from the options "I approve" or "I disapprove" and if you choose "I approve" it improves the number of little green dots of that person. You can leave a comment if you want to let them know who the "dot" came from, or tell them why you liked what they said.

All you have to do is click on the little picture of scales in the bottom left-hand corner of any post (under the poster's name/location/post count, and between the little green or grey circle and the triangle with a "!" in it).

You'll get a little box that lets you choose from the options "I approve" or "I disapprove" and if you choose "I approve" it improves the number of little green dots of that person. You can leave a comment if you want to let them know who the "dot" came from, or tell them why you liked what they said.
    There. I know how. Thank you.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    Anyone remember Roland Harper and his teammates?

"Sweetness" Payton owed a little to the "baby bull" and he cetainly do okay out of "pass happy" Tech.

Someone might find a way to relate Roland's experience to some of our incoming RB's.
    I believe that we were a very balanced offense at that time running a pro set. Roland Harper and a slew of other great players on both the offense and defense made that the golden age of TECH football to me. I think the Roland played the same role for Quick 6 as he did for Sweetness and did it very well for both along with running the ball very well. We had so many weapons back then!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread