+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Van De Velde Named LA Tech Athletics Director - latechsports.com

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Van De Velde Named LA Tech Athletics Director - latechsports.com

He's our official AD, so I'll support him. I'll continue to support him unless he shows me that he can't do the job.

Am i sold? Well, I don't really have a choice. :icon_wink: I'm going to trust that DR and the who's-who involved with Tech athletics have had a change of attitude and are looking to keep advancing the department.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

We don't know what type of search was done, but we should all support him as he is the chosen one.

We do need some rah-rah and a dynamic approach toward fundraising and soon though.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I believe the man has earned the job while making everything DD said needed done happen. The only thing I don't know is if he has the same kind of vision that we saw the last few years. In my opinion that is what is needed most to continue the momentum.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    We don't know what type of search was done, but we should all support him as he is the chosen one.

We do need some rah-rah and a dynamic approach toward fundraising and soon though.
    I agree. Current fundraising has been kinda uh blah.

Don't get me wrong LTAC was a big step forward from Champs, but we need a campaign with a splash.

Big Dog Snapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to behold

Amen BB!! Bruce understands both the need for a fundraising focus and how to do it. He will need our help.

+ Reply to Thread