+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dooley's Contract

Puppy oldsouth has turned a few heads around hereoldsouth has turned a few heads around hereoldsouth has turned a few heads around hereoldsouth has turned a few heads around here

Dooley's Contract

I didn't see this posted anywhere on the site so here it is.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sportscenter...is-fathers-son

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Dooley's Contract

Good for DD! I don't begrudge him making a nice salary. The fact that we place TOO much emphasis on sports in this country (well, so do other nations) is another issue. But, within the current system, DD has done what most of us would have done in his shoes.

DD moved Tech's program foward. That is a fact. We are better off today for Dooley having been here. So, I wish him well.

Now, let's hope that Sonny and our new AD can also move us forward.

Puppy oldsouth has turned a few heads around hereoldsouth has turned a few heads around hereoldsouth has turned a few heads around hereoldsouth has turned a few heads around here

Dooley's Contract 03-06-2010 08:03 AM And you won't.Dooley's Contract 03-06-2010 07:03 AM Dooley Crush?

I post my first thread on this site and get two negative reputation comments. What a bunch of jerks!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oldsouth View Post
    Dooley's Contract 03-06-2010 08:03 AM And you won't.Dooley's Contract 03-06-2010 07:03 AM Dooley Crush?

I post my first thread on this site and get two negative reputation comments. What a bunch of jerks!
    Well....your first post is about our former coach, who left us. Now, I personally understand DD's motives (all 1.8 million of 'em) and don't hold a grudge against him. But, not everyone sees it that way.

There is no evidence that you are a Tech fan. First post is about Tennessee's coach, then you rail when two others express dissatisfaction about this OLD news being posted again. And, this is OLD news. It has been posted and discussed on this MB previously.

If you are a Tech fan, lighten up, and welcome aboard.

Oh, and just wait til you post something that our Resident Evil attack dog disagrees with, yes, our own much beloved Hogdawg. Gotta have thick skin to survive on this forum.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oldsouth View Post

Don't worry about it. One of the hardest things for me to learn about this board was to take all comments with a grain of salt. Some people are just plain a$$holes, and others are just rough around the edges. But MOST of them are die-hard Tech fans!
    Just brush it off.

FYI: Next time you feel the need to post an old story, be sure you search the forums to see if that topic has already been discussed.

Welcome to the board, and like Dawg80 said, you gotta gave think skin.

Thanks for the replys! Just thought it was strange. I searched on the football forum for anything on his pay but didn't find anything. I guess they moved it to the flaming forum and I didn't see it.

My wife and I have been die hard Tech fans since I was there in 1976. Went to EVERY home game (50 yd line) since then until last year. My son was on the team and transferred to another school because he wasn't getting to play and we are now going to see him there. He is the one that told me about this forum. We will be back watching Tech after he graduates.

+ Reply to Thread