+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3/7 UTPA game 3

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Re: 3/7 UTPA game 3

Whistle guy, because I can mute the sound other times.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    I know it's a tough call, but in your opinion which is more obnoxious,

a. "Whistle guy" or

b. The two lame commercials that run nonstop, adnaseum between half innings?
    Good one. After hearing all those commercials over three days, I'd probably have to go with the commercials. I could tune out the "Whistle guy" at times. Today, though, he got to me more that Friday and Saturday.

Anyway, congrats Dawgs on winning the series. Now on to Baylor and another Bear whuppin'.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

I think that "gliding down the highway" line is stuck in my head forever. Not to mention the rap "if you drink, don't drive." Man, they need some more sponsors!

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LABulldog View Post
    Good one. After hearing all those commercials over three days, I'd probably have to go with the commercials. I could tune out the "Whistle guy" at times. Today, though, he got to me more that Friday and Saturday.

Anyway, congrats Dawgs on winning the series. Now on to Baylor and another Bear whuppin'.
    I wonder who might pitch? Stefan?

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

Like DogsWin I can't fuss too much about winning 2 of 3 on the road. Wish the bullpen had done a little better but Coach must find out who can help and who is questionable before conference. Kudos to both pitching staffs for pretty much keeping the ball in the ballpark. With those flags standing straight out toward left field all three games I expected more homeruns than were hit.

Varsity Bulldog tangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the ears

Are we missing two pitchers? I seem to recall coach metioning that we would be missing two pitchers the first few weeks during a pre-season interview on fox and company.

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

One of them might have been John Anderson who has now been redshirted. Rehab didn't go as well as hoped for.

Quote Originally Posted by tangidawg View Post
    Are we missing two pitchers? I seem to recall coach metioning that we would be missing two pitchers the first few weeks during a pre-season interview on fox and company.
    I was thinking he meant Fairbanks and Meyers. Both are back now. But, he could have meant Anderson.

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

That was ugly. Oh well, we still got the series win. Next up, Baylor!

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I was thinking he meant Fairbanks and Meyers. Both are back now. But, he could have meant Anderson.

Meyers just recently cleared day before they headed to Baylor. Looked horrible for 1 inning at UT Pan Am. We need some guys to step up for closing games last inning or two or can be a long season or will have to break up projected starters for 4 game conference games and try to make a closer, but need 2 when playing 4 game conference series.

+ Reply to Thread