+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Linwood & Tuminello

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Linwood & Tuminello

I haven't exactly been reading every post here lately and I am actually very far behind in keeping up with things, so I may have missed something on this, but has any one heard or seen from the two receivers who bailed on the Bulldogs, last season? Linwood & Tumniello????

Have they re-surfaced at other schools?

Would they try to come back with the new coaching staff and the new offensive scheme?

Would we want them or let them back? I know that Linwood was starting to punt before he exited and unless I missed yet another topic, we cold still use a punter (unless HD takes the spot, of course)......

Curious minds want to know!

DFiH

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Re: Linwood & Tuminello

Heck no we don't want them back. I thought Tuminello was headed to SFA.

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    +6

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Those two are quitters and we don't need them

Big Dog Snapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by okiealdawg View Post
    Those two are quitters and we don't need them
    Right on!!!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Yup he is at SFA. He's on their roster.

Not only he gave up being a bulldog, he gave up on a quality Tech education.
    Last edited by qng001; 03-07-2010 at 12:58 PM.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Yup he is at SFA.
    hmmmmmmmm........

I was thinking he went to Sam Houston Institute of Technology ??

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

If Coach Dykes feels that it is worth the time and effort to talk to these two guys, then so be it.

It is his decision to make, but I am definitely not heartbroken by their leaving.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Are you kidding me with all the redshirt freshman recievers plus the two transfers...and RP and Cruz coming back those guys shouldn't have touched the field next year anyway...

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Wow, guys! How do you really feel????

I just asked the question because I believe with Dykes and Franklin, we can use as many 'good hands' as possible ( and we damn sure need a punter - right HD?). Also we seem to be injury prone in that position (God forbid, this year will be like last).

But also, were there personality clashes between these two and their coach - Hines- that maybe a new regime could overcome? Maybe they didn't like DD???? I thought that both of these guys were keepers - before they pulled their stunts and left the team 'high and dry'.

I just wondered out loud on the board here, if any one know anything about them and if they had perhaps approached the new guys about coming back. I see that Tuminllo seems to have moved on, but does any one know about Linwood? He is the one I would like to see back, if at all possible. Of course, I don't know all the details of the departure, just speculation and conjecture from this board. We never get it wrong, however

DFiH

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Not knowing him personally but I have heard Linwood had an ego issue..from what was explained to me he was a me first player who thought he was a lot better than he actually was.

He (Linwood) showed some promise on the field especially considering our punting situation but we don't need players on the team that are causing problems by trying to gain personal attention. I think we are just fine without him.

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all

If my info is accurate, Tuminello's dad is a preacher. A friend of mine heard him preach recently in north louisiana and afterwards was in on a conversation where his dad indicated that his son had had his fill of DD's "lockerroom" talk. Apparently DD was a "colorful" talker around the team and this kid either wasn't used to that in high school or just felt it was more than necessary. That's not enough in my book to bail in the middle of the season though.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

WRs:

Phillip Livas
    Cruz Williams
    RP Stuart
    Lyle Fitte
    Richie Casey
    Ahmad Paige
    Tim Molton
    Jaccari Jackson
    Sharman Brown
    DJ St. Julien
    Carey Fortson

I think we have a few more options this year.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    WRs:

Phillip Livas
    Cruz Williams
    RP Stuart
    Lyle Fitte
    Richie Casey
    Ahmad Paige
    Tim Molton
    Jaccari Jackson
    Sharman Brown
    DJ St. Julien
    Carey Fortson

I think we have a few more options this year.
    That's a mighty fine list!

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BCSDAWG View Post
    If my info is accurate, Tuminello's dad is a preacher. A friend of mine heard him preach recently in north louisiana and afterwards was in on a conversation where his dad indicated that his son had had his fill of DD's "lockerroom" talk. Apparently DD was a "colorful" talker around the team and this kid either wasn't used to that in high school or just felt it was more than necessary. That's not enough in my book to bail in the middle of the season though.
    Haha. Give me a break Tuminello

"Daddy he has a potty mouth."

+ Reply to Thread