+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You have to start early (first baby due in May)

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Thumbs Up Re: You have to start early (first baby due in May)

Congratulations! Obviously, she'll be the best dressed Texan when she arrives!

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Re: You have to start early (first baby due in May)

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Everyone I know is pregnant right now. What is going on?
    It's called a recession. They don't have money for anything else.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

That is awesome. She will steal your heart the moment she gets here. Nothing like it!!

Varsity Bulldog 007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice 007dawg's Avatar

My first-born has arrived!

Victoria Elizabeth was born May 13th at 12:42pm here in Fort Worth. She weighed 9-lb 10-oz and was 20.87-in long. She was about 4 days ahead of what they said was her due date, but I'd say she was well done!

Mama and baby are doing great!

I'm just now getting around to posting pics. This was taken just minutes after birth while the nurses were checking her out.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

How precious!!! Congratulations to you and your wife. I don't know you personally, but I couldn't pass up commenting on the precious picture of your new baby girl. Love the pink Tech cap, too.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Congrats. In 18 years or so she can carpool to Tech with my daughter(7 months old).

By the way, as fun as fatherhood is now, it somehow manages to get even more fun.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Yeah, it really picks up when you start sleeping. We'll be Doing that newborn thing (Lord willing) in mid-September. I see many football themed birthdays in the future for my first son!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

When they start talking is when it gets really fun. And we're not having the terrible twos, we're having the awesome twos. My little girl is a daredevil, the other day we were at the lake, and my wife and I jump off the swim deck into the water, but lower my daughter down in. This time, she wanted to jump. With no hesitation, she jumped right in, and her head went about a foot under water before she bobbed back up (wearing a life jacket). To me, this has been the best time so far, they're not afraid of anything, and always exploring.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I see many football themed birthdays in the future for my first son!

Just keep believing that -

It will be Transformers, Shrek, Spiderman, SpeedRacer, Bob the Builder, Power Rangers or whatever he and his mom decides they want the party to be....

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Just keep believing that -

It will be Transformers, Shrek, Spiderman, SpeedRacer, Bob the Builder, Power Rangers or whatever he and his mom decides they want the party to be....

As a mom I can second that- don't think the husband has EVER picked a party theme yet, and we have 3.

Congratulations on the new addition- she is beautiful and looks like a princess in her pink Tech hat.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    As a mom I can second that- don't think the husband has EVER picked a party theme yet, and we have 3.
    I get the choice of the cake and ice cream flavors and verifying the fact it doesn't interfer with a Tech football game....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

As of now, the wife enjoys football more than spiderman, ironman, or any of that other mess. My daughter actually loves watching football with me. She'd watch the saints and "run like reggie" all over the living room!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    As of now, the wife enjoys football more than spiderman, ironman, or any of that other mess. My daughter actually loves watching football with me. She'd watch the saints and "run like reggie" all over the living room!

Yes, my girls like football too- but when party time came, it was Disney princesses and other prissy stuff all the way until they got old enough for Hannah Montanna.

+ Reply to Thread