+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/10 UTAH STATE game

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Basketball 3/10 UTAH STATE game

Lady Techsters Basketball (20-8)
    Day: Wednesday
    Date: Mar. 10, 2010
    Time: 10:30 p.m. CT

Head Coach: Teresa Weatherspoon
    Roster: Click Here

Opponent Info:

Utah State (13-16)
    Mascot: Aggies
    Conference: WAC
    Head Coach: Raegan Pebley
    Roster: Click Here
    Schedule: Click Here

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Re: 3/10 UTAH STATE game

Game time tomorrow!!! we will win

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I am READY NOW! I have a meeting the next morning, so I will be really tired..... However, I wouldn't be able to sleep if I tried, anyway, so I will stay up and watch and just get through Thursday best I can.....

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Will this be on channelsurfing.net or broadcast somewhere on TV?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    All I know of is WAC TV. Go to the WAC conference Website and you can purchase any game for $7.95. The finals will be on ESPNU, I believe. The men's Semi-Finals and Finals will be on ESPNU, I believe.

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I am READY NOW! I have a meeting the next morning, so I will be really tired..... However, I wouldn't be able to sleep if I tried, anyway, so I will stay up and watch and just get through Thursday best I can.....
    You better not go to sleep LOL. Let's go Lady Techsters!

Quote Originally Posted by ESPNGuy View Post
    You better not go to sleep LOL. Let's go Lady Techsters!
    Drinking plenty of coffee.... Honestly, I wouldn't be able to sleep not knowing how they were doing, anyway. I have no choice in the matter and my employees better understand tomorrow. :icon_wink:

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    All I know of is WAC TV. Go to the WAC conference Website and you can purchase any game for $7.95. The finals will be on ESPNU, I believe. The men's Semi-Finals and Finals will be on ESPNU, I believe.
    Dang it!!! No channelsurfing link????

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

The WAC does have a 'free' game tracker site. Not sure how close it is to Malcolm's broadcast, but I'll find out in a few minutes.

http://www.wacsports.com/ViewArticle...CLID=204900851

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Their live stats list us as Bulldogs...

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

And the screen that shows the scoreboard is blank where our name or logo should be.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg View Post
    The WAC does have a 'free' game tracker site. Not sure how close it is to Malcolm's broadcast, but I'll find out in a few minutes.

http://www.wacsports.com/ViewArticle...CLID=204900851
    Thanks Ross! I can't believe we can not watch this game.

I guess you get what you pay for!!!

Frown Re: 3/10 UTAH STATE game

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Thanks Ross! I can't believe we can not watch this game.
    I think the WAC pulled the rug out from under Tech and some of the other schools. Tech couldn't put this on their All Access site because the WAC is selling the access for $7.95.

Interesting to note that the Utah center, at 6'6" is only scoring an average of just over 5 points per game. Maybe she just stands in the way and blocks access to the net!!!

+ Reply to Thread