+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WOW! DEM Hell Breaks Loose

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: WOW! DEM Hell Breaks Loose

is anyone surprised that a naked Rahm Emanuel fingered another naked man in a shower?
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Shocked.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    is anyone surprised that a naked Rahm Emanuel fingered another naked man in a shower?
    so that explains the picture???

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    so that explains the picture???
    yep
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Rectum, hell. Killed him.

Well, caused him to resign.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post

There probably wasn't a tub around.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

"sell his own mother" ? Hmmm, like Dan Rather's racist remark this smacks of glorifying slavery! Where are the PCers on this?

And, his complaining that a naked Emanuel was "hitting on him" smacks of gay-bashing! How dare he complain when one of the "annointed one's" closest (how close? ) friends walks around naked "hitting on" men?

All of this is just par for the course with a demo admin. It's what you fools voted for that put that creep in the WH....which brings up another point, why is it the WHITE House? Racist! Don't give me that crap it's because the building is painted white, I ain't buying it. Just another not-so-subtle example of racism!

I say, paint it green. A nice pasturial, pleasing green. With little multi-colored flowers also painted on it. Like a big Easter egg....ooops! sorry, not like that. That would be too "Christian." I know! a tan color like the sands of the middle east to honor the peaceful organization of islam. That'll work.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

FoxNews.com/AFP
    New details about the involvement of the House speaker's office will likely fuel questions about when she learned of allegations involving former Rep. Eric Massa.
    Damage From Massa, Rangel Adds to Dems' Woes
    Ethics Panel Ends Investigation Into Massa

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...assa-concerns/

Massa Probe Kept Alive
    House advances ethics probe
    into ex-Rep. Eric Massa to learn if Dem leaders, aides knew of alleged misconduct
    • Massa Concern: Pelosi Aides Knew of Behavior in '09
    • Damage From Massa, Rangel Adds to Dems' Woes
    • FOX FORUM: What Led to the 'Massa-cre?'

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...-ethics-probe/

+ Reply to Thread