148. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

57 38.51%
  • No

91 61.49%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Get rid of the helmet stripe?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Get rid of the helmet stripe?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    I like representing with the Pelican in her Piety.
    LSU and the Cajuns were doing it before us, I really think this was the BIGGEST copy cat move Dooley made...

Plus we are RED WHITE & BLUE!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I LOVE MY MOM AND DAD!

DOGS ARE MAN'S BEST FRIEND!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE HOTDOGS YOU ARE A COMMUNIST!

THE LAND OF THE FREE AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE, AMEN!
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    LSU and the Cajuns were doing it before us, I really think this was the BIGGEST copy cat move Dooley made...

Plus we are RED WHITE & BLUE!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I LOVE MY MOM AND DAD!

DOGS ARE MAN'S BEST FRIEND!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE HOTDOGS YOU ARE A COMMUNIST!

THE LAND OF THE FREE AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE, AMEN!
    Spoken by a man who voted to keep the stripe. I hope all your John Wayne movies get scratched up.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    It's the offseason. We had a little break in basketball and we still have a couple of weeks before Spring football.
    Yep, we've got two pages going on smoked cheese if that says anything.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Yep, we've got two pages going on smoked cheese if that says anything.

HINT HINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BASEBALL IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    HINT HINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BASEBALL IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Begging is not very becoming...

"But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed"

Isaiah 53:5 (KJV)

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Old school is relative to when you were in school isn't it? Red jersey's are old school for me to, but I like the blue much better. Blue goes back older school.:icon_wink: Do you like the powder blue to?

Well, there is "old" and then "oldest".....Matter of age..uh, I mean perspective:icon_wink:

Still like the red better..always have. The powder blue is just fine for the Lady Techsters, but that's about it.

Winning is the only thing that really matters to me, not the color of the shirts or pants or whether we need a stripe on the helmet or not. I'll take 10-11 wins every year, a bowl game and they can wear pink with purple dots....

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechME View Post
    Just for fun, how about instead of removing the stripe, we add another one?
    Attachment 5044

Honestly, though, I think I prefer the "no-stripe" look.
    That looks 10 X's better. I like the Blue. While I prefer no stripe, if our stripe looked like that, instead of the puny, weak looking thing we have now I wouldn't even be commenting on it. That actually looks sharp. I wouldn't even call the thing we have now a stripe. It's really just a line.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

I think we should put spikes on the shoulder pads. It would give us that Oakland Raiders' Black Hole look just without all the losing.

+ Reply to Thread