+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dykes' first spring football brings new faces and new ways - BleedTechBlue

Bulldog NateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the ears

Re: Dykes' first spring football brings new faces and new ways - BleedTechBlue

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    "Recently, Jenkins had an additional set back that could put him further behind."

What further set back?

Excellent article!

Don't take this to the bank, but yesterday I was working out in the gym, and one of my friends asked me if I'd heard about Ross and his wreck. The guy said something like last weekend he got in a wreck and totaled his ride. An ex-tech football player was in the vehicle with him. There was mention of drinking and driving again. I haven't heard any conformation on this, but the guy I was talking to knows Ross. Not sure if this is the setback Jonathan was talking about, but it's definitely a setback.

Anybody hear anything about this yet?

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NateDawg View Post
    Don't take this to the bank, but yesterday I was working out in the gym, and one of my friends asked me if I'd heard about Ross and his wreck. The guy said something like last weekend he got in a wreck and totaled his ride. An ex-tech football player was in the vehicle with him. There was mention of drinking and driving again. I haven't heard any conformation on this, but the guy I was talking to knows Ross. Not sure if this is the setback Jonathan was talking about, but it's definitely a setback.

Nope.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

that would be quite a bombshell though.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    that would be quite a bombshell though.
    If it gets dropped I hope it's in the recruiting forum.

Champ nytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by NateDawg View Post

Totally false. He was in a minor accident and no alcohol was involved.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by nytetyme View Post
    your wrong

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

I heard he was only drinking root beer, not the real stuff.

Let's not pick Ross to pieces again out here like this. It serves no purpose.

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by techfan01 View Post
    your wrong

Denial or source?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nytetyme View Post
    Major. The differences are when injuries occur. It's classified as a major accident.

What about Driving under Suspension, careless operation of a vehicle, and leaving the scene of an accident??

Trying to lie about what happened and sweeping it under the rug is the wrong thing to do. If it was the QB at lspoo or nlulmnop, you'd be LAUGHING at how many STOOPID choices they were making.

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Major. The differences are when injuries occur. It's classified as a major accident.

What about Driving under Suspension, careless operation of a vehicle, and leaving the scene of an accident??

Trying to lie about what happened and sweeping it under the rug is the wrong thing to do. If it was the QB at lspoo or nlulmnop, you'd be LAUGHING at how many STOOPID choices they were making.
    I don't think anybody is laughing about this nor would we no matter who it is. This is hard to hear. We're talking about a young man's life. And if this new development is correct then that is a shame. I hope Ross gets some help. He has some major issues going on. Sad issues for a young man of what 22? 23? All the potential in the world and it will be ruined if he doesn't own his issues.

This is the last comment I will make on this subject...I hope.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    I don't think anybody is laughing about this nor would we no matter who it is. This is hard to hear. We're talking about a young man's life. And if this new development is correct then that is a shame. I hope Ross gets some help. He has some major issues going on. Sad issues for a young man of what 22? 23? All the potential in the world and it will be ruined if he doesn't own his issues.

This is the last comment I will make on this subject...I hope.
    It would be the punchline of a dozen jokes about those schools if or when it happens to them. It's not right, but it is reality.

Laughing may have been a poor choice of words.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

its only a matter of time before the truth comes out

Champ nytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant future

He worked out and threw today with some of the WR's. Nothing was wrong. Go check him out yourself at the fieldhouse tom where he'll be working out in the morning. Last time I checked, walking away from a minor accident, no stay in the hospital, and working out the next day= MINOR accident. Don't make this a big issue guys, because it really isn't. Everyone has all the facts and have moved on, because nothing was wrong.

Varsity Bulldog cherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nicecherokeedawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by techfan01 View Post
    its only a matter of time before the truth comes out
    He had to stay lilly white pure after .228. I was hoping that he would. Apparently, he didn't. One big screw up in college (or life, for that matter) is understandable (almost expected); however, failure to learn from one's mistakes is... (fill in the blank on your own).

Where there's smoke, there's usually fire - and I have yet to hear a plausible denial.

By all appearances, RJ is done at LTU.

P.S. Thanks, JFord and BTB, for letting us know in a classy way. I mean that sincerely.

+ Reply to Thread